Round 2 for indoor

Tent is getting replaced, new one be here Sunday… main zipper is missing teeth and couple corner seams are coming apart, bought a cheap one off Amazon. Had good reviews, and a buddy of mine has one said was his first tent and says it’s descent for the price and built well. Powder coated metal frame no plastic corner pieces , 600d Oxford fabric. I guess I’ll find out Sunday, probably gonna cut out some patch material from the old one just in case​:+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Processing: IMG_0171.jpeg…
Uploading: IMG_0172.jpeg…

. Dosi walker kicking butt. She smells like fruity melons with a pinch of the bud. Does have a definite hint of skunk you can smell when you go into the room. Very happy with this one so far.

5 Likes

New tent should be here shortly and I can get the trough set back up and filled and checked out to make sure everything is working properly and no leaks. Lol. Pick out couple more autos to run in buckets. And get seeds germinating to remake Perma Dream . I like to fire up the trough system before germinating and run couple days make sure no issues get the water stabilized and at the proper ph. I find it helps the plants to take right off . I do the same with the buckets. Fill them get the air stones in and going , lids in full of hydroton to keep the light out , add myco+ and nutes . I mix a gallon up at 1/4 strength and add to each bucket , let them bubble a day or 2 and adjust ph. Shortly after first set of true leaves they will go into ether buckets or trough and off to the races we go. I’m excited to fire the troughs up. The growth rate is just amazing once the roots establish and reach the water. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

3 Likes

So far this tent seems descent, gives a good perspective on how big this auto is … pretty much takes up the whole 4x4 area , this tent is 80 inches tall my light is 4 inches off the top of tent ceiling. Gonna finish her off in the tent and run any others in the tent. I’ll Run the trough outside the tent . give me some more room to get around it and look the plants over :+1::+1::v: little bubble buckets are some hybrid peppers, ghost x some sort of Hawaiian heirloom Chile according to my grow buddy in Hawaii

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 auto seeds soaking for next round in the tent. Dosi x og kush , dosi x pluto cut , la confidential, duck auto ( Frisian duck x white widow auto ). Looking forward to see what I can do with these :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Looking good. Nice set up!

5 Likes

Thank you brother, been couple years since I used a tent. Taking a few to get use to it and get things dialed in. So far so good. Maintains temp and humidity vpd staying consistent plants seem happy. , finally using the auto function on this ac infinity fan , got camera setup in tent so I can check on things inside the tent along with the one that monitors the room. Lol. Gonna run 4 more autos in the tent, and fire up this trough system and get to making Perma Dream :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Lunch time at work. Checking on the beast Night vision pic. Lights still out for a few ,

4 Likes

5 Likes

Very nice @bigj!

4 Likes

7 Likes

I know this post is old :rofl::joy:, I’ve been scrolling through checking out my past grows. Damn didn’t realize how long it’s been. I’m gonna try and set up the trough system today , been kinda slacking on finishing up my room. Threw out my back a week ago coughing…( I had pneumonia) I was like WTF… other than my back being a little jacked I feel pretty good , I’ll post better pics this round on the 3 in net pots in action on this trough system, the rapid growth and root mass , stalk diameter , I’ve had a couple get so big the trough was bowed ready to break, I had to chop the stalks out. :rofl:, I may not let ‘em get as big while I recreate Perma Dream, but when she is done I want put down a few f1’s and let them go for selections on f2 :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Dosi x pluto cut auto. Only expected one to pop. One seed looked a little rough. I guess you should Never judge a seed by it cover :joy::rofl:.

4 Likes

Dosi kush auto

3 Likes

La confidential auto.

5 Likes

Duck auto has not popped , I only planned on 4 autos so if duck don’t pop extra Dosi pluto will take its place. If it does , guess I’m setting up another bucket and gonna squeeze it in the tent. I’ve had 7-3 gallon dirt pots in same size tent before was a bit crowded and a bit of a pain to maintain, No Pain No Gain Right !! 5 autos in bubbles buckets should work … full send !!! :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Bit of a squeeze, won’t be the first time… trough system in place , lights up and ready to rip. Need to fill trough’s and fire it up. I repurposed some of my old tent. Separator wall made nice reflective floor liner , few frame parts and couple pieces of wood made nice shelf setup. I think I may have enough pieces of the frame left that I may be able to make a trellis net frame …:grin::grin:

5 Likes