Round 2 for indoor

All trough plants seem to be doing well. Hard to tell so far but what growth has happening I’m liking #3 trainwreck. She was a little slow to take off but so far she’s kinda squat and has nice structure so far short nodes , not a lot of initial stretch, #2 is nice also has some initial stretch but vary vigorous, she was the one that popped and shot out of the shell. Lol. White widow may take a little longer to decide. I’m leaning towards #1 seams like might be another hearty squat plant. #2 has some descent stretch and a little more vigorous, # 3 is the runt … for whatever reason the tap root curled into a ball at the base of the plant. Wasn’t sure if she was gonna make it but so far she is starting to take off and I can see a root finally growing out of the rooter plug , so we will see. Either way I’m gonna take clones of all. Can’t always go by appearances so that if my choice by looks and smell are off from what I’m looking for I’ll have an idea of what’s what minus the reversed plant and find a better choice , Clone tent cleaned and ready to roll .new batch of rooter plugs , :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

I’ve got some crosses I’m pondering… Perma frost x icc #5 Maybe Perma frost cake , Perma Dream x icc #5 for Dream cake , lemon cherry gelato x icc for maybe lemon cherry cake/ice cream. Black cherry gelato x icc . Black cherry ice cream, scooby snacks x icc for scooby snack cakes. now the difficult one is gonna be unicorn poop x icc … unicorn poop ice cream, unicorn shit cakes :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. Gets more funny and interesting the more I think about it any suggestions welcome :joy::rofl::+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

5 Likes

And it begins… pretty good growth spurt overnight . :grin::grin:. Dosi kush needs to be upped on her nutes getting a little light in color ,

5 Likes

Just checked in my light and still shows delivery tomorrow!! Woohooo. Currently it arrived at the shipping center 30 min from my house , so should be tomorrow a.m. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

New gear always makes one happy eeh.

5 Likes

WooHooo. My Light came in. Just got it hung up And holy hell is it bright. I got it turned all the way down and it’s definitely brighter than the others turned all the way up. Had to grab a bite to eat and time to go play and get a few pics. Lol​:grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Waiting patiently :joy:.

4 Likes

Couple pics

9 Likes

This thing is huge , almost 4x4. Like couple inches shy. :joy::rofl:.

8 Likes

Is that UVB lights in the center of it?

5 Likes

I’m in the lowest setting and it’s definitely brighter. Makes plants look natural color instead of slight yellow hue

5 Likes

6 Likes

It has 2 short bars that are removable for uv/ir

6 Likes

Those are some wild numbers! 663 ppf at 33 %.

5 Likes

It’s flippin bright. Gotta wear the led glasses with it turned up at all, will definitely see spots. Lol .

8 Likes

Troughs starting to pick up

5 Likes

Train wreck. I’m still liking #3 for my selection she was a little slower to take off but is growing nicely, I like the structure so far.

6 Likes

White widow. Little slower to take off but doing good. I’m leaning towards #1 but I also have my eye on #3 she had a really slow take off and really small yet and I think that is because of how the tap root curled up at the base of plant. I’m gonna keep it in the running for reversal for now.

5 Likes

I’m going to reverse one white widow I choose and pollenate all train wreck and the other 2 white widow. , I’ll keep all seeds separate per plant. I like options :grin: … so that if the chosen plants don’t mesh as expected I have other choices :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes