Round 2 for indoor

Autos doing descent. Not quite sure what’s up with Dosi pluto. But has some weird leaves deformed and variegated,she keeps going. Dosi kush is cruising along stalk starting to thicken up. , arachnid pie and charlottes dementia picking up starting to actually grow showing me foliage lol :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

A lot of good stuff going on there. Good luck!

3 Likes

Dosi pluto seems to be a bit of a mutant. Lol. Picking up the size

4 Likes

Won’t be long and these lady will be getting flipped to 12/12

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

White widow.(1or3)

6 Likes

Train wreck. (#3)

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Autos cruising along. Starting to get light green, gonna have to up there nutes. Lol

5 Likes

I just noticed your using plant caddies on your bubble buckets. Makes it easier to move them around doesn’t it!

5 Likes

Woohoo lunchtime :joy::rofl:. Yes it does. I had some before and honestly not sure what happen to them. Found everything else when I started back up. But not those. So I ordered some cheap plastic ones. Support 120lbs so should be plenty :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

How much r the caddies. I seen someone make some out of wood with caster wheels and wrapped the wood in plastic shelf wrap stuff I believe it was so it was waterproof maybe it was meeasy on ilgm him or @Newt maybe could have been were slick looking.

4 Likes

36$ for a 6 pack from Amazon

5 Likes

Shit that’s not bad at all. 6 bucks a piece.

5 Likes

Congrats sweet light

4 Likes

Here is the link brother if you or anyone else else interested :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

I use these:

6 Likes

Thank you my friend. So far I really like it. Plants are growing even quicker and looking healthier than ever. Nice to see you can finally post , glad to see the mods got you figured out :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes