Round 2 for indoor

Trough plants are starting to really take off. I’m still stuck on #3 train wreck. ( far right , lower trough) and number#1 white widow. ( upper trough far left ). I’m liking the structure so far , :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

6 Likes

And here we have crazy freak mutant Dosi pluto cut. Finally has a normal leaf. Lol.

6 Likes

She’s definitely got a look to her

5 Likes

Seeds popped Oct 21. 5 more days will be 4 weeks from germination … live how hydro grows :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Train wreck #3 my choice for mom. Lol.

has damn near caught up to #2 the biggest

7 Likes

White widow #1 i think is gonna be my choice for reversal , I still like the runt #3 but still kinda slow and small. So she along with #2 will give me some added white widow seed selections and 2 extra permafrost crosses beside my selection. Hoping this turbo cloner shows up soon. Gonna need it. I want 2 viable clones of all 6 of these plants😁.

6 Likes

Autos coming along.dosi kush is turning into a beast. Mutant Dosi pluto got some more normal leaves. Arachnid pie doing good she’s a little smaller than charlottes dementia which is also doing pretty good. They’re a little on the light green side. They need fed and it’s time to up them a bit on nitrogen :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

Remove that wacky plant from your system now.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl:. I thought about it. I like to give them all a chance. The Last odd growing plant I had, turned out really good( potent) , and they are autos so I expect them to be odd occasionally, dosi pluto cut is the oddball and was germinated same time as Dosi kush,(the bush in the tent), which in the last 2 days went from veg to bud. So shouldn’t be much longer. So I’ll have to decide what I want to pop next , which has been getting harder , the more threads I go through , the more I want to get some fire from @PreyBird1 and do a good run of his gear in the tent , :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

I’d try and single that one out and randomly check the pH of everything seems like a pH issue to me but could be genetics. Or just a wonky seed.

6 Likes

I’ve been on ph. I check it everyday . It’s been holding descent 5.9-6.1 , this was one of a first cross from a buddy. Being an auto it’s already at a disadvantage and I’m not sure …can’t recall if he used colloidal silver or sts back then. So at this point I’m not sure. @Slym3r mentioned hlvd so I’m gonna keep my eye on it. might just take it out. Luckily My buckets are separate and don’t share reservoir just in case. :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Now that I think about it @Mark0427 you might be right on ph imbalance. Took a minute to recall. I need to write stuff down. Lol. At first I had an issue for about a week during the second week in the bucket that the water kept getting acidic ( 5.3-5.5.) , not quite sure what was causing it , it had been going for a week with nutes added and ph set before plants were put in. So I’d just readjust ph back up to 6.0-6.1 and slowly over that week it began to come up and stabilize and maintain … either way got my eye on her :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Someone decided to start flowering, I’ll have to get some better pics later today when the lights come on , figured she might get a bit bigger. But I guess not. I need to do a good photo run after these autos . Lol :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Arachnid pie and charlottes dementia cruising along

9 Likes

Dosi kush pushing some white hairs

7 Likes

Dosi pluto cut. Actually has more new normal growth than I thought. I gave her a trim. Cleaned her up a bit looks more normal and exposed the new normal growth

7 Likes

I did the dementia here good smoke for joints and blunts or as flower. I press my stuff but I like the taste of the dementia and the Charlotte’s yesterdream was a super taste also. He has a few I tried a d really grew super well. His widow maker was a beast of a grower for sure super big colas like 3 and 4 inch round buds

7 Likes

I may add a Widow maker in my mix.

6 Likes

Nice to know. I have some of @repins12 crosses , few bubble gum crosses and widow crosses , and I think a couple of the juicy pussy crosses lol. :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes