Round 2 for indoor

This was a good one. Really good smoke.

7 Likes

@Dforce Any of the crosses in particular? I have a couple he sent. I’ll have to look see which I have

5 Likes

I have … welches plump twat. Misty mountain morning wood and wet orangutan

8 Likes

This is a Juicy pussy bud. I have only grown this one and the Charlotte’s Yesterdream, both grow well. The JP buds were a little smaller but much dencer. This is the Charlotte’s Yesterdream.

I want to sneek a widow maker in this run.

9 Likes

I also ran them in coco with lots of neglect. With care I would think they would have been much better.

8 Likes

Very nice. I don’t have the juicy pussy. Just the 3 crosses. Gary mentioned I would like these 3 , gotta put them on the list to grow. I have an auto grow promised for another grow buddy after this. ( snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry ) they are auto regs , so may be touch and go if I keep males because I have Perma frost in the works. Then I’m open to whatever

7 Likes

I have a bunch of his crosses. I’m sure he will hook you up, if not let me know.

8 Likes

I’m sure he has more he wants to send. Lol. He’s was down for a bit for some issues with his foot and went down hill from there for a bit and was in hospital , last I talked to him about a week ago he was home and trying to recover and getting back to his plants.

9 Likes

He posted a bunch of new seeds recently at another spot looked like it was a good seed run he had a few different strains posted

8 Likes

Nice. I think I know the spot my friend . I use the same screen name everywhere I’m at lol.

8 Likes

Yeah it usually wont get better and could infect/affect the others. But a clone can be rooted in 7 days id go that route.

5 Likes

Lmao. I know this post is old. But I remember these post . One of my last hid grows. I’m sure you’d agree Hydro is definitely the way to grow :joy::rofl::+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

lol. I remember this post too. Took me forever to respond and didn’t tag ya. Lol. Work was crazy busy back then. ( no visa workers that year). And yes 3” net pots. Same trough system I’m running now

6 Likes

Is there a thread about trust levels and requirements? Curious on where I stand

4 Likes

If you look up your level by clicking your avatar or your name in a thread, and go to directory, click on member, it will tell you what level you are. Currently your level is 2, which should allow you to comment and post as much as you like unless the system has a bug in it.

5 Likes

Ok thank you brother, I’m gonna check into it. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Won’t be long now. Seems like they damn near double in size over night. Love this trough system.:+1::+1::v:

11 Likes

They look great @bigj!

6 Likes

Wish mine would take off already. Lol. They r moving but on the slower side. Kinda making me mad.

7 Likes

Brother … A lot of the rapid growth is this trough system. This thing kicks butt. I seriously want to make another system like it , but a little larger scale. I want Better spacing In the troughs for the plants to grow. Like 2 foot between netpots. I also want to lower it, get a lower profile reservoir ,get some more head room. Probably 7 foot trough 6 foot of grow area and a foot at reservoir for access point. I figured 3 plants per trough. At least 2 troughs maybe 3 depending on reservoir size lol. Then I’ll be able to grow some 6 footers with worry of growing into and passed the light. Lol this thread after post like 50 you can see my issues. Still had my hids :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes