Round 2 for indoor

No more solo cups !! Thank you @acoupleofleaves !! Fit nice , look really good. Excellent job my friend. Greatly appreciated… looks sweet now. :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

11 Likes

I seen one similar was like s shaped made from 5 or 6 inch PVC with 90s and all. Think it was a continuous flow system where it runs from the top thru to the bottom into a rez. Recirculating is what I’m thingking I believe lol.

6 Likes

Mine is recirculating. Pumps into troughs with a spray line. Has like 12 small holes down the lines. Sprays a jet of water into the troughs. The end of troughs at reservoir have adjustable drain tubes to set water height in troughs. Submersible Pond pump in reservoir. I can set a timer to run troughs on time and off time . But continuously running and circulating gives better results

8 Likes

Mines a Reverse current deep water culture system of my own design. Its expandable or it can be reduced. Its built out of 3" pvc tube.

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 Very nice. From the pics looks like they do very well. Actually… from everyone’s else pics growing your strains. The strains themselves are doing very well. :joy::rofl:. Nice job brother keep it up. I got a side job or 2 to do for some extra cash. I’ll be hitting that list up , that monkey slaps and the white caviar look amazing along with purple rain and runtz. Ect… lol :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

The way these ladies are going, I’ll be flipping to flower this time next week. Averaging easily 1-2 inches of vertical growth overnight every night , they seem to be handling this light at 70% really well been little over a. week. . So it’s time to bump it up some more see how they handle 80%

8 Likes

Dosi kush popping buds everywhere, dosi pluto has seem to have come out of what ever wacky stage it was going through. So far all new growth is normal. She still has a couple wacky leaves left from original growth. But nothing new . I’m really thinking it was ph related but still gonna keep an eye on it.

8 Likes

Arachnid pie ( smaller ) and charlotte’s dementia slowly picking up some size . I’m thinking I need to change my air stones out . These were supposed to be same as what I had before but bubbles seem too coarse. What I need is some sort of nano bubble aerator/diffuser something that will actually put some oxygen in the water get these buckets cranking like the troughs

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 rapid growth initiated, 1-1/2 inches overnight on all 3 train wreck and #2 widow. 1&3 had an inch and are catching up :+1::+1::rofl:

10 Likes

Whats your RH? And temp?

5 Likes

I’m starting to lean towards #2 train wreck as my choice , I didn’t like the initial stretch In The beginning but she has changed a lot , shorter node spacing,(1inch) secondary branching is growth like crazy and caught up to the center top , get bushy. , #3 my original choice seem to be stretching a lot 2 inch node spacing and not as bushy … white widow same thing #2 node spacing is good at around an inch secondary branching is nice , 1 is still a nice plant and will make some good white widow seed stock. And number 3 is still just a runt. Tight node spacing nice structure just small. See what happens In The next week

5 Likes

I’ll add these in too. Hit the damn reply button by accident before I added them. Damn arthritis and racing brain. lol. Need to find a better strain to handle both. :joy::rofl:

This is pretty typical of my grows. Even water temp. I added 3 gallons and dropped it one degree to 76.

5 Likes

This where it’s at now it fluctuates between 71 and 75 degrees and 48-55% humidity. Seems to stay pretty stable in that area with no humidifier going or room temp control, so at this point this time of year I’ve got really good control of the environment, I can make my room 50* with 30%humidty. Or 90 with about 70% roughly my range of control

5 Likes

Been meaning to post my exhaust pic. I found my tent runs pretty cool and that by redirecting the hose to the new light it cools the light. Before I did this it would get pretty warm , now it’s cool to the touch. And helps maintain room temp. And the turbo cloner , too big for my clone tent. Maybe if no dome but for now I’m thinking right here , @PreyBird1 with is cloner here in my tent can I leave it open and use the ambient light in the tent from the grow light in then tent for the clones or should I put up the divider and use a dedicated light. I usually only grow autos in the tent so the light stays lower ,

5 Likes

Thats a good question. Because i use a dedicated light and i push my baby plants in 24/7 lights on. Only my tiny seedlings get a break from the light and only for an hour. Once i transplant them to a 3 gallong pots and they hit the limit of my small tent height. Then i move them to the flower tent and flip then or i veg them a little with the flower light on the same schedule then flip when there tall enough for my liking.

6 Likes

I have 2 other lights , I have a 100 watt king led with dimmer I use in clone/seedling tent and a 100 watt bloomspect ( freebie) that’s kinda blurple i used a few times and works really well on seedlings. So I got an extra light and the partition for the tent if needed.

4 Likes

I use these lights they have been discontinued. But i found some more. I know where 11 more are at. These little light tubes are my favorites low watts amazing growth. 2 of them together wow. 4 of them are insane. They fit T5 fixtures. They have UVA also. This is the only thing i use for my seedlings.

6 Likes

Technically I have 3 other lights besides those. My brother in law is supposed to buy my old lights because they are a serious upgrade to what he has. :joy::rofl:. He has 2 king led 100 watt same as my clone tent and a mars hydro eco 100 blurple.( my first led ) lol. Still grows descent weed. Just not a lot of it :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Damn. You just reminded me. Thanks. Lol. I have 2- t5 fixtures, used on my first indoor grow yrs ago. Still work good

5 Likes

Ok ok i got you beat i have way to much equipment. I have a few new lights i havent opened yet for god sakes. I got lights i havent finished building yet ha!. I like to make lights as much as i like to grow. Well almost

4 Likes