Round 2 for indoor

Yea you got me on lights. . I’m done after the t5 :joy::rofl: and tents !!

5 Likes

My room is 8x11 so I’m limited and already have a lot of crap in there

6 Likes

Swap out the tubes for some of these. There like $28 each. Gardensupplyguys.com have 11 left. You have to submit a quote request for shipping. But call them and the guys will send you a link for an invoice real fast and text you immediately! This guy had my order packed up before i had even paid them! Amazing fast service! I was maybe going to buy all the rest because there that good! I was kinda hesitant to share the whereabouts of these Gems! Of lights.

5 Likes

I definitely appreciate it, gotten way more serious this round. Looking forward to Perma frost and then Perma Dream. I’ve got other crosses in mind and trying to perfect things. I flew by the seat of my pants previous grow , not any more I’ve got to much time and money invested to screw around. I like make and testing new strains and want to get cloning down so I don’t need to take 10 cuts to get 2 or 3 , I always aimed for 2 of everything I grew because you never really know how good till you actually try it and if no clones , it’s gone …

5 Likes

Every day noticeable difference :grin::grin:

9 Likes

@TheMadFlascher welcome to my journal my friend your more than welcome to check things out :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

LOL, forgive me…seems I’m always late to the party recently!

Plants look beautiful from what I can see…lots of tertiary branching and beautiful color.

What’s not to like !?

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @bigj!! We’re happy you like them and that the fit is right! We’ll be getting the 4" ones heading your way soon! Haven’t forgotten we promise!! :grin:

5 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to you too my friend, not a problem, I appreciate your help. I may know of a couple people who may be interested in some covers as well if you’re up to it and you don’t mind me passing on some info. If so , pm me the info and I’ll pass it along. Thanks again my friend :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

I can see a difference from this morning till now. Put the divider in the tent set up turbo cloner , threw in one of my freebie lights for now …I have couple t5 fixtures I gotta dig out and eventually swap out.

10 Likes

Your plants look amazing in that setup!

5 Likes

I love the trough system, the internal spray (mounted on top of trough ) line shoots jets of water into the bottom and creates a turbulence In The water and aerates it. Being able to control the water level also helps a lot. Exposing the roots to more oxygen , constant flowing nutrients . that combined with the new light seem to have really given them a healthy boost. Growth this round has been phenomenal, almost double compared to my old lights. :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 hey brother. Do you utilize the lower areas on the propagation side of the tents for growing ? I thought about maybe couple autos because I can keep same lighting schedule(1 timer) as the cloner and not have to worry about light leaks between upper and lower sections and the tend to stay smaller. I was thinking maybe making single trough system, 2-3 plants, low profile reservoir so I can keep it low to the ground for better head room :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Actually thats exactly what i do. I can veg 95% of the plants there using my agroleds. Im going to swap out the spider farmer for a durolux i have. Its better for veg. I tried that light for small plants its ok. Medium plants it sucks.started giving me nutrient deficiencies symptoms but it was poor light quality.

7 Likes

Ok so I’ve decided to do some bubble bucket style plants on the propagation side lower area. I’m going to use totes , I found some nice little Rubbermaid 3 gallon totes , 3 totes should fit perfectly, 1 plant per tote. I have another 6 port manifold and hd air pump , 2 - 4 inch air disc per tote , my brother is giving me a spider farmer sf600 light he got for free , now I just gotta figure out what to grow. :thinking:. See if any autos I have peak my interest or if I gotta find something new

6 Likes

anyone have any suggestions? For auto strains . Only because I can keep same light schedule as the cloner in the upper section and not have to worry about light leaks between the upper and lower

6 Likes

Orange Crush, is my favorite auto strain.

4 Likes

That one sounds pretty good , don’t have that one but may need to check into it. I have 60 auto strains at the moment

4 Likes

6 Likes

Just found a vile out of place in my auto collection, c99 x blueberry fast fem photo, was a freebie. I forgot I even had it. :grin:

4 Likes