Round 2 for indoor

Looks amazing , and yes it takes a while to get things narrowed down and tested , , I plan on Putting the 3rd trough back on when I pop blue dream, I’ll put 3 in the center trough, then pop 6 Perma frost . 2 from all 3 variations i will have. And make 6 variations of Perma Dream, then do 2 testers each variation for total of 12 , it’s gonna get a little hectic. But give me a better idea of what I have and which pheno is closer to way want. And gonna give me a lot of options and seeds to pass around :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Anyone ever use this for reversal. I bought this kit a while back to try it out. Seemed easier than having to weigh and measure the components out for sts …lol . I have everything to make from scratch just in case :grin:
Feminized Seed Spray | 16 oz Refill Kit - 2 oz/60 ml Silver Thiosulfate Solution Concentrate | Breed 100% Female Seeds (Feminized Seeds | STS Spray Kit | Reversal Spray Solution Only https://a.co/d/07Ds315

8 Likes

Never used a kit. I know that once silverthoisulfate is produced it a has a very limited shelf life. It better to make it fresh yourself if possible. Ill post a link on how to produce and use it.

Heres the link.

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 I kinda figured that. I doesn’t say anything about expiration until you dilute it with distilled water then says better to use in 6 months as it weakens. I have all the equipment to make sts. Just had to order some more silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate

7 Likes

13 Likes

The sts I bought comes in a bottle as powder just mix with water but it’s mix once and yes they say lasts a week or so if kept in good conditions. I bought sodium thiophosphat and silver nitrate crystals just mix it according to Sebring seeds YouTube video.
.08g silver nitrate
3 16g sod theo
Mix each separate with 500ml of ro or distilled that’s the 2 base parts in concentrate then u dilute each part with water in a bottle as it says I don’t remember that part but each 500ml concentrate should make quite a bit of spray solution. In each spray bottle add a couple drops of dawn dish soap as that will help the spray stick to the buds a bit better for a better coverage

5 Likes

@Mark0427 I have all the tools to make it. Magnetic mixer , amber a&b storage bottles , scale , scale pans, spray bottles , I just had to order new silver nitrate and the sodium thiosulfate, my old containers were about gone and looks like maybe some moisture got into them. I got the cannabinology kit a while back. Supposed to be liquid forms of silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate, says to just dilute with 420 ml of water and a dab of soap. Supposedly makes 16oz ready to use sts spray. I’ve never used it , I open the box when I got it and read instructions closed up the box and put it back In The drawer . No expiration date. I emailed them see what they say.

6 Likes

We got a little bit of snow and the temps are dropping pretty low. Gotta go to work for couple hours and salt some properties.

9 Likes

Relocated the seedlings to clone tent make room for the totes , my order was delayed supposed to of had them yesterday. My delay message said Wednesday and I woke up this morning to my order on the front porch. Woohoo :partying_face:

12 Likes

These are my thoughts. Should work perfectly, my top row height is about 4 inches shorter than the bottom … I’ll make it work. :grin::grin:

11 Likes

I go pick up one light from my brother and the other hopefully will be delivered tomorrow and won’t have any delays.

10 Likes

Totes ready to go. All 3 scarlet grapes popped with nice tails and into the rooters they go … 1 purple jellato popped so far and already shed its helmet… into the rooters they go. Hopefully these other 2 make an appearance :grin:

13 Likes

If your flowering in that area your gonna have some work to do when you flip those into flower.

8 Likes

:joy::rofl::grin:. Yes I will. Experimental run. I’m running autos . I should be good as long as none of them decide to grow like Dosi walker did at 51 inches. :joy::rofl:. If all goes well I may just keep running autos on the small side and change over to some photos on the 4x4 side. Now… the trough system is getting out of control … can’t even see the troughs anymore , as of last night​:joy::rofl:. Didn’t get a chance to check on them yet today. I got called into work because of snow , I didn’t get home till 3 am and went straight to bed. So I missed my morning check.Lol. I need to do some clean up on those ladies. Take some clones and see if I can get them to root with this turbo cloner :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

What you mean?:stuck_out_tongue: need 2 tent for that ?

6 Likes

I like the challenge… I could just make it easy and pop the northern lights autos. They only get 4 inches tall and have a bowl sized top bud :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 can’t be any worse than these … :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. They are 37 days from seed. And the trough system has vanished!!! Canaflaged​:joy::rofl::+1::+1::v:

12 Likes

Lol i dont see any trough system lol :face_with_monocle::rofl:

Yeah im getting ready to top some plants. So i have 14 plants to pick 4 spot in the hydro system. I really wish i cloned the purple Rain man that strain is killer! I got like 3 more zips left to smoke. But i got seeds so doesnt matter to me but man its some good weed!

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 That’s a tough decision 14 and only 4 spots …lol. Yeah yeah yeah. You keep saying how good that purple rain is …But I haven’t seen it on the seed list yet !!! If it was… I would gladly grow some and verify your claims :joy::rofl: . I gotta take some clones myself probably next day or so after these autos I just popped are big enough to go in the totes . I’m sure I’ll have some questions for ya with this new cloner lol :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Lol maybe i wont list them? I actually have strains i dont share…as of the last seed runs i have 39 strains. And i have tested and regrown 28 strains. Ha
Yeah i got crosses from some old plants. I was working on crossing some vietnamese black with some new strains. Ive got more seeds but after that last cop scare im not breeding for a minute and just growing my crosses. My cloners ready and hydro systems ready. Since i didnt make clones because the wife was like why so many plants. Then we harvested all of it and i said ok we have now more. And she was like what? And i was like this is why i always have so many plants growing. I like selection and i like my selections and my strains. I had 35 living strains growing for 5yrs. And 8 tents sets. I was running 10k watts a month in electricity alone. Im in deep man and this small grow shit sucks but at least i can grow for now. Im trying to figure out a way to build a concrete pad out back and then a big shed/garage. Or better get a BIG shipping container Crained over the house and set on the concrete pad. And set that up for a grow. Then i can hide it better.

9 Likes