Round 2 for indoor

These scarlet grapes are really eager to get growing!! Just had tails yesterday when I put them in the rooters :rofl:

11 Likes

I know you mentioned before that some strains won’t make the list. Lol. Can’t blame a guy for trying :joy::rofl:Shipping container would be sweet. Totally Dedicated to growing. I’m tempted to turn a 12x20 portable garage I have that the canvas got destroyed from a storm into a greenhouse. You mentioned in a post I had read about outdoor hydro.that’s funny brother :joy::rofl::grin: I been talking and thinking about doing that for a few years. I have some ideas and seriously thinking about trying it and making the green house to shelter it. Lol.

8 Likes

Bubble buckets cruising along. Dosi kush is angry and yellowed out a bit from some ph issues. Apparently my ph up is about 3 yrs old and not very effective anymore at correcting and holding consistent ph and this little lady likes to create an acidic environment, new bottle of ph up and seems to be holding steady at 6.1 she’s starting to perk and green back up. :+1::+1::v:

11 Likes

Just a hint for pH UP.
Potassium carbonate makes for a very potent pH up. You can dilute it back to whatever pH buffer level you want.
The Potassium is great for your plants and it’s really cheap to buy.

10 Likes

Thank you my friend for the advice. That’s exactly what I got. Working much better holding :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

12 Likes

All 3 scarlet grape in the totes and 1 purple jellato so far. Other 2 beans look like they may have cracked so into a paper towel and back on Heat mat see if they finish popping. Widow and train wreck getting out of control​:joy::rofl: I thinks it’s time to pull some clones and clean them up a bit get them ready to flip when the clones pop some roots. Tent autos pickup some size starting to fill the tent. Getting bushy . clones and clean up will be tomorrows project. Just finishing up checking ph and topping off water :+1::+1::v:

11 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

Few pics. Troughs plants with the exception of the white widow runt 23-35 inches tall. Tent bucket ladies getting bushier , scarlet grapes cruising along. Seedlings opening up and starting to build some roots. All and all everything is coming along nicely

6 Likes

That’s some super green big ass fan leaf!!

7 Likes

Yes they are. Growing so fast. Work has had me busy and running behind schedule with them. , I had planned on taking some clones this week just haven’t had a chance. Hopefully tomorrow after work I can get some clipped and get them cleaned up a bit. I’m starting to Run out of room fast :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. I’ve had to raise the light 10 inches in last couple days , so I need to get some clones going before the light hits the ceiling, I’ve got about 30 inches of height adjustment left and still gotta worry about flower stretch :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

@LoCoRocK here is my journal, motivate away my friend :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

It’s about to get even more interesting…I just scored some snips of northern lights #5 (early 2000’s cut ). and some fruity pebbles og f4 - 2 phenos. One in snips and one rooted already. Looking forward to these. Gotta Try to keep these ladies small for now and give these autos a chance to finish up :+1::+1::v: I need a bigger room. :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Just cleaned up the ladies. Chopped the crap out of them . I’ll give them a bit to recover from defoliation before I take clones. lol. Might even wait till tomorrow depending on what they look like later.

They had some massive fans. I’m 6’2” and go 250lbs some big a$$ leaves l​:joy::rofl:

12 Likes

I’ve grown NL twice and both times - snooze fest. Knocks my deputy dawg in da dirt! Thanks for the invite I’ll be lollygagging around. Won’t lie to ya and say I’ll read it later … I’ll brush up on it and have a seat, whip out the bong and have a looksy…

6 Likes

8 Likes

I need some of that in my life​:joy::rofl:. I’m energetic and don’t sleep but 4-5 hrs a day. Good relax before bedtime smoke :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Didn’t take long to perk back up.

12 Likes

11 Likes