Round 2 for indoor

@jj520 Yes. It’s only on 60% and already brighter. Lol

8 Likes

These ladies are thick. Little interior view , before and after I chopped the crap out of them to thin them out , finding overlapping leaves holding moistened and I can’t have that … still haven’t flipped yet. Trying to finish getting things set up and organized. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I’ll flip to flower

10 Likes

Dam you got a jungle brother!

9 Likes

Yes I do , that is 6 plants. They love this new light. Definitely more growth branching out everywhere

9 Likes

12 Likes

Cruising along. Got 2 empty totes so 2 more beans floating. Been waiting for these , kept the totes open just for them
Emerald Fire OG. Auto fems … looking forward to checking these out. :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

awwww… yeah! they’re looking great.

7 Likes

Rearranged the tent a bit gave it a clean up. Took one power strip out and re routed wiring, changed location of temp/humidity sensor to center of the tent and closer to the canopy.

Checked and topped everything off. Cleaned up the bucket plants a bit, get rid of the dead and damaged leaves. couple dead leaves had the starts of wpm so they will get a hypochlorous treatment tonight except this time I’ll dial it down a bit so I don’t fry them again. :joy::rofl:. And the work continues, getting ready to transplant fruity pebbles to coco pots and put them in the clone tent … getting widow and wreck ready to switch to flower as soon as I figure out the built in timer on the spectrum x light. :grin:.

12 Likes

@PreyBird1 you ever seen pink roots ?

13 Likes

T was all in the rez anything red colored or maroon colored. May be just the dyed from a nute if the plant looks good I’d just take the plant in the tub with fresh water and peroxide. Soak roots a little while and use shower hose to rinse with some pressure to knock any slime off it is has any. May come back white may not if it don’t get any worse for plant looks and growth I’d say just a dye color. Kinda cool looking tho. I thought it was a pink wet feather. Lol.

6 Likes

Found this also maybe. Lots suggest the micro part of a nute line stains alot if u use full dose from the rip stains cement especially bad. Lol. Then this guy pops this up. I use uva but never seen this but don’t use uva where the cloner goes and u a bars are where coco is so I don’t see roots til plants chopped and pot is dried. Usually tennis white roots never seen any look like they had pink. Still cool tho unless it’s a problem. Lol.

6 Likes

@Mark0427 , I just changed the reservoir and the water was still clear. No build up of any kind. I cleaned everything with some hypochlorous acid , ran it pulled everything apart. Everything was pretty clean. The only thing I’ve added to the water was clonex seedling and clone solution, the light is just a king led 100 watt running at 50%

7 Likes

Damn. I forgot to post the clone tent. White widow left side , train wreck right side.

, fruity pebbles og lime (3)left center and cereal phenos (2) right center. They were just transplanted and a little hungry needing some regular nutes lol

10 Likes

It just dawned on me why those roots are pink. I just put a bunch of fresh cuts in dripping with purple clonex gel

11 Likes

Ok so only other reads I did on pink roots was a contamination or something that caused a bacteria in the water. I’ll find the post and send u to read up on it. Possibly ur issue too then if clear water was used. Still fricken cool looking. Lol

7 Likes

I use clonex gel on every cut and never had pink show. I dip every cut in gel as in my mind it seals the stem from air being sucked up the stem. Lol. I doubt it’s the clonex gel.

8 Likes

This pick is what convinced me it was the clonex. The tips on new cuts have similar color just a bit darker and only where they were dipped. I have never seen it before so it caught me by surprise

9 Likes

@TheMadFlascher
Let’s call the professor… pink roots?

6 Likes

How warm does the inside the rez and water get to . I’m gonna go look at mine now. Dipped in clonex gel and in to water with clonex solution only. Let’s see mine. Been 3 or 4 days in cloner I believe.

8 Likes

Usually 68-73* ,

9 Likes