Round 2 for indoor

So that should really be in the areas of causing bad growth. Usually around 75 from what I seen on most is when bad will for in a res if too warm. Is there any light leaks that get into the water at all even cracks of light getting to water can form algae in the water. How old is the clonex gel u r using. Maybe it is something to do with that as it does look weird at the bottoms where the gel seems to have touched. Can’t wait to flower this out she’s a beast and growing so diff from the other 2 same strain plants. Matter a fact these r flowering on 18/6 and are fems. The 3rd no sign of flower yet and totally diff look.

This what I took those clones off of

9 Likes

No light leaks. That tent is seal up good. , the reservoir seals up nice too. There was no build up of any kind when I changes the water. The only thing were tiny pieces of roots from when I pulled out the clones for transplanting, which is partly why I changed the water . Clonex gel is new bottle , I threw out the old one was over year old lol

7 Likes

I had purple roots before using clonex gel they grew out fine

my gel is thicker so i stir and pour in shot cup and dip 3 year gel i should replace lol

8 Likes

It’s got to be from the clonex jell

8 Likes

That’s my thoughts now. This bottle is pretty dark purple , almost looks black. May have been a dye issue when made. Idk. Seems to work fine. Lol

7 Likes

LOL, no idea what caused it, but those roots look perfectly healthy to me!

Perhaps that rare red headed stepchild among all the blondes…

11 Likes

Lmao. They do look awesome never seen them pink before tho.

10 Likes

One beast of a male. Orchard apple. Pollen being collected. Gonna dust a couple widow buds and train wreck buds

11 Likes

Dosi pluto cut

12 Likes

Arachnid pie

14 Likes

Arachnid pie

15 Likes

Your plants are looking great! :+1:

11 Likes

Emerald fire og seeds popped and almost ready for empty totes
3 Scarlet grapes getting close to flower
Purple jellato popping a few pistils want be long

15 Likes

Widow and wreck just killing it. Clones doing good.

15 Likes

Widow and wreck got a heavy duty cleaning last night. Gonna finally flip them to flower tonight. Been slowly getting everything set up and changes made . The wife was telling me that the smell of skunk was quite strong around the house :joy::rofl:. So I finally added the big carbon filter to help with the smell. So far , I can barely smell It by the vent. No more smelling them out by the street :joy::rofl:.

14 Likes

Only took 2 days to fill back in. Can’t even tell I defoliated :joy::rofl:

14 Likes

Yeah I have a mod ight snack that’s like this. Defol and next day can’t much tell. I took a shopping bag of leaves off last time like 3 or 4 days ago and she is full again but I noticed the clones r moving along super fast and r huge right now. Not even a week flower and they r huge. Pics later on the thread.

8 Likes

Time to go to work. 4 am on Sunday, :weary:. Upside … Get paid good for these days. :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

12 Likes

Just the grass and tops of cars have a dusting here.

8 Likes

Pretty much same here. But we had to go salt for ice. Lol

9 Likes