Round 2 for indoor

My daughter bf does landscape and snow shit. She is hating he has to go out at night and salt and or plow and gone all night working wants to come home and sleep and she don’t let him she wants to argue with him that he shouldn’t be sleep. Dumbass he worked all night :joy::joy:

10 Likes

My wife runs are shovel crews. So she don’t give me no grief. I just got home little bit ago and she is still out working. lol.

9 Likes

Train wreck and white widow 1 week into flower chasing the light towards the ceiling :joy::rofl:

14 Likes

Cuts and clones doing pretty good. Clones a little droopy, had the tent open a bit making adjustments and topping off reservoir, Clones slowly greening up

8 Likes

9 Likes

Tent plants cruising along. Charlottes dementia and arachnid pie by @repins12 getting close :+1::+1::v:

16 Likes

Nice man looks great. Makes me wanna get in there and look at my cloner. I almost forgot it was in the tent. Lol. Hopefully this plant I took cuts from comes out female. It’s a little iffy lol. Has some of the weirdest growing leaves but she is thick ASF

8 Likes

My brother in law popped couple dispensary bag seeds he found , orchard apple…4 seeds only one survived and was a male.he was pissed lol. I talked him into keeping it and collecting pollen for me. I’m gonna hit a few buds af white widow and train wreck with it. Make couple new photo reg crosses.

9 Likes

Nice. I’m thinking I have a male thors hammer auto. Supposed to be fems but this thing is just stretching like a male would. Tall and lanky. Started same as this other one but they are diff strains also. Thors hammer auto and welchs plump twat autos. Welchs is a nice grower. Thors not so much. Lol.

7 Likes

I think I have the welches. I’ll have to run that one soon. I got 2 other autos I promised to run for some grow buddies then the decision what to grow will get harder. Think I may switch it up and do some photos in the tent run some autos in the troughs.

8 Likes

Damn those generic clone collars suck. I used to use them and i have like 30 still in my inventory. I use them to plug the hole in the cloner while i put clones into the permaclone collars. Then i swap the clone in and the generic plug one out. You need the nice ones from

https://growershouse.com/permaclone-turboklone-oxyclone-clone-king-retrofit-46mm-1-8-collars?_gl=1*u5303n*_up*MQ..&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtOmsBhCnARIsAGPa5yYl2NkAAahw9yQNAGvMsEfU_k3b9IXg71FK6aS2ebucodNfcFspivUaAsaYEALw_wcB

6 Likes

I was thinking same thing about the collars. Those are the collars it came with. They seem to hold stem shape and not go back to original form. And cuttings fit loose. I just found a bag that I have of like 100 collars I bought like 2 yrs ago for a bubble cloner I made that didn’t work as well as intended. these other collars are slightly bigger and fit tighter in the slots. Seem to hold the cutting better, figured I run these originals a bit longer then try these others next round. I’ll definitely check out the ones you recommend :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 got the trough system running full throttle… going into second week of flower running out of head room. 20
Inches to the ceiling and only about 14 is useable, currently like 60% power on light and current less than 10 inches above plants n​:joy::rofl: :+1::+1::v:

13 Likes

Clones doing great. Except fruity pebbles of lime citrus pheno cuts. Seem a little angry I’ll have to check the ph. Cuttings doing pretty good. They look a little rough around the edges because I made a mistake that @PreyBird1 warned me about , I topped off the cloner and forgot to plug it back in , next day roughly 24 hrs later they were wilted and layed over. Plugged it back in gave them a dose of super thrive and took about 12 hours and they started to perk back up. Tent doing good, arachnid pie and charlotte dementia comedown this weekend and then tent will get emptied and cleaned then reorganized …

14 Likes

How big are the pots for each plant in hydro?

7 Likes

Damn man thats what i was saying. I lost some important genetics due this. Ive had pumps burn out. Fail to start up. Thats why i run my cloner pump 24/7 i have extra pumps for later.

9 Likes

I have basically 3 setups. I have 5 gallon bubble buckets. I made some 3 gallon totes into bubblers and the last is the trough system, 4 foot long 5 inch square troughs with 3 inch net pots

9 Likes

I Definitely got lucky. Most of them bounced back. Only like 2 aren’t doing well but they are just random leftovers pieces from cuts I threw in to see if they root experimenting … lol.

7 Likes

You check that cloner ? See if those cuts made it. Lol.

7 Likes

I run it 24/7 too. I was tired ,had been out salting properties and got home just before light out checked on the plants, topped off the cloner and got side tracked and forgot. I double check now. Probably should grab an extra pump. Do you have extra of same pump or you find an alternative for spare?

7 Likes