Round 2 for indoor

Charlotte’s dementia,1/2 gal jar and 3/4 of a quart. Nice haul on an auto. Very good smoke , half joint had me pretty stoned. Nice flavor berry:pine with a hint of cat piss

16 Likes

I was just asking because im having the same yellowing of my clones. I actually taped a thin layer of paper towels to my lights to dim them out. Clones came out much healthier. From what I understand clones need even less light than seedlings. :v:t4:

11 Likes

Awesome. Glad that they did good for you, my brother :+1:t4:
:v:t4:
Gary

10 Likes

Some of my yellowing is from lack of nutrients, I’ve been working 2 weeks straight and haven’t quite kept up on them as I should. I’m actually surprised the look as good as they do. Did some clean up on them and they look much better topped the cloner reservoir off and gave a dose of nutrients. They should have been transplanted already and on regular nutes , but they are for my brother in law. And he runs bubble buckets and he’s not quite ready yet . Lol. :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Ok. So I’m sick of filling buckets and don’t have room for my reservoir for water. So I’m gonna put a y splitter on my washer cold water hook up and adding an inline rv water filter and a hose with nozzle. Then just hook up and go. Hook up has a drain in the floor right next to it so will be easy to drain hose . It will also be less mess with less chance of spilling water everywhere , which I do on occasion :joy::rofl:. Filter and hose should be here sometime today :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Ok so I got my filters, the y valve and my hose. Waiting on hose end shutoff and filler nozzle. But I did use it tonight. Took 10 min to water and top off everything instead of 45 min. Very happy with the time saved. :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

So the wife was kicking my butt earlier today because I haven’t started her strain Hawaiian Punch. It’s a photo fem. I got a little room in the tent for a couple buckets. So I dropped a Hawaiian Punch seed and while I was at it I been itching to try Monkey Slapz from @PreyBird1 so I dropped one of those too :grin::grin: I’d like to throw down some more but it’s kinda tight in the room right now till a few more finish up

11 Likes

:eyes: ooh nice watching.

7 Likes

Its just one for now , I want to drop some more just gotta make room. I’m gonna swap things around. Do autos in the trough and photos in my tent. Photos just get too big and chaotic in the troughs. I know big healthy plants is a bad thing :rofl::joy:. System need to be bigger and eventually will. :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

Cfl works wonders with clones in straight perlite in 20 oz solo cups watered 1 time daily huge roots in 10 days but first roots in 3 to 5. 1 40 watt cfl to a small 6 pack cooler full of 6 20 oz cups. Root like crazy especially with a heating pad under cooler

7 Likes

New system for watering and filling reservoirs, Im done with using buckets to fill, 45 minutes to water and top off with a 5 gallon bucket. Tried this last night and took 10 to do everything and about 5 minutes to drains hose and put everything away. Way faster and way easier :+1::+1::v:

12 Likes

I also happen to have a splitter in my washer line. But i attached water hose to feel up the reservoir. :joy:

8 Likes

Here is what they look like now. I added some regular nutrients and a little hydro guard, perked and greened right back up

14 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Nice full house looking good :100:

7 Likes

Thank you brother. It’s been tough keeping up on them with as much as I been working last 3 weeks. The scarlet grapes and purple jellato yellowed a bit but still cruising along

9 Likes

Little bit of scarlet grapes frost :+1::+1::v:

15 Likes

The ladies looking healthy homie. Its a beautiful sight.

7 Likes