Round 2 for indoor

Thank you my friend .appreciate the kind words. Weather warmed up to upper 30’s to low 40’s and snow is melting so work has slowed back down to normal pace and I can spend more time doing what I need in the grow room. This is the first weekend I haven’t worked. Been 4 weeks straight. Glad to have a break and get caught up :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Damn sales :rofl::joy:. 2 anunnaki and one genetix matters were freebies. The jet fuel gelato was a forgotten freebie , quick response on email and shipped same day. :+1::+1:

11 Likes

I like filling this way. I added the filter to pull the chlorine out works great. My ro system waste too much water and at this point my trough plants are sucking down 10-15 gallons every other day. The troughs are monsters last measure was 57 inches top of trough to top bud , I have a 4 inch hole to fill the reservoir and spill and make a mess with the buckets trying to pour and fight around plants In that small hole. Lol. So much cleaner and easier :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Clones clones clones :grin::grin:

11 Likes

Well , I’d like to update, works had me super busy and haven’t been in much…. but for whatever reason lately when I have time to get on and post. All I get is error uploading…. So it has me limited to 1or 2 pics ( maybe) if it doesn’t error out. Guess maybe I’ll try again later … :v:

7 Likes

Let us know if this persists.

6 Likes

Couple scarlet grapes frosty pics. The 3rd is a little behind

9 Likes

Purple jellato getting close

12 Likes

Emerald fire cruising along.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Roughly 26 days into flower give or take a day or 2. lol , train wreck and white widow … been a while since I’ve had monsters like these In the troughs !! :grin::grin:. Loaded with buds and stacking really nice. Should have some long branches of solid colas :+1::+1: nice and frosty , even the fan leaves getting frosty :+1::+1::v:

13 Likes

Very nice @bigj!!

9 Likes

Thank you brother … I gotta sneak in this afternoon when the tent lights come on and get Hawaiian Punch and monkey slaps out and into buckets. Hawaiian stretched real bad on me ,work had me busy and she was reaching for some light. I’m gonna bury her a little deeper like @PreyBird1 recommends… monkey slapz just broke surface and should be ready to transplant today. Got a couple other auto strains I gotta pop I promised to run for some other grow friends…I also need to finish Perma frost. I’ve got a nice cut of blue dream on the way to crosss with Perma frost for Perma Dream. Save me some time of hunting. This one has a nice blue hue and strong berry terps :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

I ordered another tent. Gonna use it for breeding . It’s an oddball size but should work for what I want. 24x47x59. It’s an ipower 40$ on Amazon. Now I just have to figure out where to put it. :rofl::joy:.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Monkey slapz by @PreyBird1 and my poor little stretched out Hawaiian Punch have been transplanted, buckets setup for a couple other autos promised for a run :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Nice let see how she turns out. Man i need to do some monkey slapz and some Goji crasher?

7 Likes

Now that sound pretty good :+1:

7 Likes

Woohoo. Just got my hands on some BOG blue moon rocks reg seeds and pollen. Looks like I may be dusting a couple branches :grin:. See if we can get couple new crosses going.
Blue moon rocks x white widow =. Charlottes blue moon…
blue moon rocks x train wreck =.
Blue train rocks ( maybe ). Not quite sure on that name yet. Lol.
Hopefully things have slowed down a bit at work. Snow has stopped and temps are coming up. 47* today. Hoping to be able to get in the room tonight and get some work done. :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 :weary:. Sad day. Rip monkey slapz. Apparently at some point when I move the buckets around watering I pinch the damn air line with the bucket. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. She shriveled up. Damn that pisses me off !!! She was doing good. I’ll drop another one and start over.

5 Likes