Round 2 for indoor

Train wreck and white widow just killing it

13 Likes

Scarlet grapes getting close. And really frosty… last pic is the late bloomer scarlet my runt of the 3

12 Likes

Purple jellato just about done

12 Likes

I did give monkey slapz a shot of water after I fixed the line to see if maybe she comes back. I’ve had a couple come back. One I called zombie a Grape god that cooked in a hot tent when a fan quit. Spilled some water on her one day water the other plants and couple days later it came back. I’ll give it a day or 2 see what happens

9 Likes

Damn man that sucks a lot! Well its a sad day! let’s all have a moment of silence for the monkey slapz! RIP little gal!

11 Likes

I remember the zombie plant from a few years back :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

11 Likes

I hate that happened but everything else looks good. I really like the crazy colors with the colorful buds on top of fading leaves.

8 Likes

Looking really good! I believe I have the same LED’s as you arriving today! SpectrumX MedicGrow?

8 Likes

Yep. That’s my main light. I also have the fold 8 in my tent. Love these lights. I can see a noticeable difference in this grow

9 Likes

Yes that was a grape god that actually turned out really good, I’m pretty Jj sure I still have a few seeds. They are getting old and I need to pop some and make some fresh beans :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

How do you set your spectrums? I’m towards the end of vegetative and I just set mine to V1 .

Do you run UV/IR for vegetation and flower?

7 Likes

@scryptic This round yes. I wanted to try it. V2 and f2 this round , got the light I think up around 80%. I’ll have to double check in about 45 min when lights come on.

7 Likes

White widow

12 Likes

Train wreck

13 Likes

Cloner turned into temporary bubbler , damn roots keep plugging up the pump and I don’t want it to burn out. So until I can get them a new home it’s a bubbler :rofl:

13 Likes

Lol damn man your just like me lol growing too much shit at once. Man i love cloning i just transplanted a bunch. And 8 seedlings :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

If they’re clones in a cloner, why not just trim the roots

9 Likes

Roots were trimmed a little last night. Everything was all intertwined and tangled , they have just been in the cloner way too long. I’ve got stalks half inch thick. 6 of them are over 12 inches tall and into the light , my brother in law is kinda lazy layed back and just gets around to things when he gets around to them. He wants me to keep these till end of February so they will be nice and big and healthy so he can just go right into flower, so I do all the hard work , nutes , water , electricity and he reaps the benefits… I don’t think so !! I’m a nice guy and all , I’m also usually very helpful and giving, but not a sucker !! So I will give these to grow buddy’s that may want them and actually put in the work … when and if he is ready again, I may start more for him but they will be smaller so he actually has to do some work :rofl::joy:

12 Likes

New tent mostly set up. Waiting on pots to show up so I can transfer the clones out of the cloner.

12 Likes

@prerolls51 this is my journal. Feel free to check things out , comment , ask questions :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes