Round 2 for indoor

Clones from cloner now in one gal nursery pots for now until the go to new homes

8 Likes

Crammed no more will fit :rofl::joy:

11 Likes

Looking good man. Some look a bit hungry for some nitrogen. Eeh. Otherwise. :+1:

6 Likes

Those hungry ones were the ones in the cloner. One is 14inches tall :rofl::joy:. Damn roots were plugging up the pump. Those were for my brother in law but he’s is slacking and now they will finding new homes , he wants me to keep them till end of Feb beginning of March. Nope !! I’m not growing his plants for him , I don’t have room to do what I want and need to do. Lol.

14 Likes

The heck with that man,i hear ya. Too much too much!

7 Likes

Tent still cruising along. Scarlet grapes close. She runs 85-95 days and at about 70 days now ,

Scarlet grapes

12 Likes

Emerald fire cruising along
Pinot noir x galaxy brain and snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry all transplanted into the buckets

Got another Monkey slapz soaking

11 Likes

The beast getting fatter and frostier
The clones kicking along

11 Likes

Nice colors coming on!

8 Likes

Awesome looking ladies. Do u use shoehorn to fit them all in :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

@prerolls51 Yes pretty much. I got a lot more than planned going. I have my own projects and the clones I took for my brother in law are taking up too much room … lol

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 New Monkey slapz seed has popped a tail and into a rooter and back on the heat mat she goes :v:

13 Likes

Buddy of mine gave me a couple pre rolls the other day and one was slapz. Was pretty damn good. Definitely looking forward to trying monkey slapz :grin::v:

14 Likes

Where you get those types of rooters ?

5 Likes

Slapz was killer

10 Likes

Amazon has the best price. They are actually called rapid rooters. For me they are by far the best. I used rock wool for a long time. Then my brother gave me some to try. It’s the only thing I use anymore. I’ve tried other brands but these are the best.
50 count pack usually around 16-18$. Sometimes cheaper on sale

10 Likes

Yes it was. That particular brand was just straight fire :fire:, I had 4 he gave me. Slapz , kool whip , galactic runtz which was some tasty lemon lime smoke ,all of them were great but the best one of the 4 was zkittles x animal cookie it hit different, half that preroll had me tore up. And im a smoke a whole joint kinda guy :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

They are great when you get a seed that pops a long tail. I use my scalpel and cut down the side open it up and place the seedling in and it’s closes back up , some sort of peat sponge

9 Likes

That’s the strain i used when i reversed my Runtz and used its pollen to pollinate the slapz plant made some fire. Im finishing some alien technogy crosses with my lavender seeds. It in flower right now and ill harvest it in a few days maybe a week?

11 Likes

Very nice. Bet it’s gonna be some fire. I dusted a few select buds of widow and wreck with some BOG Blue moon rocks reg pollen. See what we get. I like both strains. Should be good. I’m also thinking because I like fruity . runtz x zkittles x Fruity pebbles og :grin::v:

10 Likes