Round 2 for indoor

Ok i have used them. They looked different in your pictures for some reason but yes,they work really well.

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 monkey slaps is above ground. Another day or 2 and into the bucket

13 Likes

Bushy green clones on right are my keepers. The 8 on the left were the cuts that just came out of the cloner. Starting to perk up and needing to go to new homes :joy::rofl: the 6 biggest left earlier today 3 widow and 3 train wreck :v:

11 Likes

Mini house plant irrigation works pretty good for clones , 30 gallon to res , dripper sticks , the hose it came with sucked it was too stiff and clear . So I got some soft super flexible black hydroponics air line , now it’s perfect now just need to figure out the watering schedule for the environment :v: the timer has a clip and actually hangs on side of tote and lid will snap down. Had it out for adjustment :+1:

9 Likes

Tents cruising along. Scarlet need about 10 more days to get into on harvest window. @PreyBird1 New monkey slaps in her bucket :v:

9 Likes

White widow 32ish days into flower :v:

11 Likes

Train wreck 32ish days into flower :v:

15 Likes

Tips are a little burnt on wreck and widow I mistakenly grabbed bloom booster one half asleep day after getting home working 18 hrs and the got hammered with booster instead of flower :face_with_peeking_eye:. They have recovered and cruising along

11 Likes

I’m thinking about another version of Perma Dream using special cuts like arcata train wreck if it can be found and see what’s out there for white widow and blue dream :v:. Any suggestions are welcome :pray:

9 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Looking great and the big ones are getting frosty!

Maybe I should start using my UV IR bars too now that I’m in flower.

9 Likes

I would I use my UV/ir through veg and flower the plants really like the Fuller spectrum plus I believe the UV has some good sterilizing and cleaning properties they do use UV light to clean water so my thoughts are it’s got to help to keep down on bacteria and funk

9 Likes

Ive been there before. I told myself I was going to use half the nutrients this time for some testing and i didnt even listen to myself!

11 Likes

Just had another crazy thought. :crazy_face::crazy_face: Outdoor bubble buckets , 55 gallon barrels buried in the ground to keep them cool, start some plants indoors in 5 gallon buckets get the about 4-5 foot tall , transfer them outdoor in the spring . use the big netpots for the buckets , cut the hole in the barrel lids big enough to transfer the netpot lid on the buckets over . Monsters :grin::grin::v:

13 Likes

That’s actually a pretty dope idea! Or a full blown ‘fallponic’ RWDC system even! RWDC power and sunpower combined! :muscle: Probably want to keep that hydrosystem really closed tightly at all times though, outdoors. But I like it :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Yep, im figuring that portion out. Just bought a 3D printer should be in middle next week. Which should help and opens up that path for some other ideas :v:

12 Likes

Now this is interesting :thinking: I’ll be watching this. And thinking as well.

9 Likes

Man I seen coyote Cody doing prints and had me all excited about it making my own stuff for my grows. Yep I have succeeded at making about 30 last clips 2 bongs and several drip rings I have since gave the printer to my father and he is in love so far. Lol. He got like 10 spools of pla ender pro 3 all the hool ups to set it to connect and use a phone to print a glass table top for it and some head upgrades. Put about 700 into it with buying parts and upgraded and pla and barely used it. My dad I guess made out with getting it for free from me.

10 Likes

I remember we were discussing this a few years back :+1:t4:

11 Likes