Round 2 for indoor

My FPOG f3 popped a trifoliate. Been awhile since I’ve got one. :v:

14 Likes

Shit its poision ivy it has 3 leaves. Toss it. Lol. Might be one of the best strains u smoke if she grows out good for ya. Some keep the mutant look and some grow out of it. I hope urs keeps it and does weird things with great outcomes. Lol.

7 Likes

She’s a little sad but this was a cutting that had a rough start. It’s the only one of 4 that made it. Spent 12 days in the mail. And I managed to keep it going and now she has roots. This is Red Pop and she is now part of my collection . The plan is to make red runtz. Just need a good stable runtz hoping @PreyBird1 has a couple beans laying around of some of his worked runtz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:.

14 Likes

Damn 12 days in the mail. Oof man thats a long time. You know i got some seeds. I have so many we could pheno hunt a little :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

That sounds like a good idea. I also have another cross in mind. Runtz x skittles x fruity pebbles og (dry cereal or maybe cereal milk) depending what phenos I find in this new batch of seedlings . I also have a fruity not quite dry cereal pheno and a lime pheno (sowah limes ) :v:

12 Likes

Runtz is gelato f33 x zkittles

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 I’ve been meaning to post a pic of monkey slapz. Had some issues with ph in the beginning and she was slow to grow. I’ve got it corrected and she is starting to take off , she is way behind but looking good

12 Likes

Train wreck pic (mom) for Perma frost. She is really stinky !!! Sour dank cat piss with a pungent skunk and hint of pine , glad I budded these before I picked which pheno. I’d of missed out on this stinky gem :v:

14 Likes

White widow ( getting reversed) pick for Perma frost another stinky one. Sour dank skunk little bit fruity. Large

Rock hard frosty buds

14 Likes

Someday, people are going to have these bouquets of flowers like these on their kitchen table. They will be freeze dried in a bouquet for everybody to gently pick off of and party while at supper. :wink::grin::partying_face:

Or better yet, I have a bouquet of fresh flowers, adding a scented ambience whilst eating infused food at dinner.

Anyways, fun to think about.
Those are some real lookers you got there. Nice job.:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

12 Likes

POTpourri lol.

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind word brother. I just took them down. And boy oh boy are they fragrant and sticky , can wait to try them out especially the 2 pictured. That #1 trainwreck really over powers the room when you brush the buds. Good time ahead :v:

10 Likes

That is no joke :rofl::joy: got my whole house stinking sour pungent skunk with cat piss undertones slight hints of pine on the train wreck I’ve chosen. The widow is similar but without the pine and a bit fruity l

10 Likes

Trough system down and being cleaned. Reservoir is draining. Took over and hour to dig out these stalks and roots. What a pain , auto next round in the troughs. No more photos :rofl::joy: too much of a pain to get out when they get too big.

12 Likes

Dam that looks like a bird nest lol :laughing:

7 Likes

Was rough getting it out chopping roots and crushing hydroton , all while trying not to break the trough … next round Will be autos little easier to manage. :grin::v:

11 Likes

So far my lineup for autos will be. Devils food cake , scarlet runtz , bloody runtz , scarlet grapes and emerald fire og , So far photos Hawaiian Punch , monkey slapz , red pop, and hopefully blue dream Santa cruez cut , Northern lights #5 , multiple phenos of Fruity pebble og along with widow and wreck. :v:

9 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

@spliff35 Nice looking tent. Healthy looking plants my friend

9 Likes