Round 2 for indoor

4 Hawaiian Punch cuts in the cloner

12 Likes

Pulled half the clones out, getting ready to reverse widow and let the pollen fly get permafrost going

14 Likes

Looking good :+1:t2:

12 Likes

3aa189b30082d588a164a2aaaffb90a8ad006c48

10 Likes

12 Likes

Nice roots should be a good one

11 Likes

The one with roots is the red pop cut I got from a buddy. She was mailed and spent 12 days with the postal service . She was the only one of 4 that made it. The plan is to use her once I get a good runtz is to make red runtz. :v:

12 Likes

10 Likes

Damn. I just posted pics :joy::rofl:. This white widow had me passed out :joy::rofl:. Anyways. Sts made and white widow (#2 monster) selection sprayed and on her way, I’m gonna give a week or so before I flip the others , this round I will have 3 pheno selections on Perma frost and 2 white widow . #1 train wreck is my final selected pheno for Perma frost. She stinks and is potent. She also seems to be the most resilient she stayed green and cruising along when the others started to yellow . We will see what the other 2 produce :v:

8 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

So is the roots dyed from nutrients or r they going brown on their own. If it seems to get worse dunk the roots in a bucker of peroxide water and make sure to rinse the roots off well afyer. Peroxide will knock any nasty off and get the roots back to absorbing the nutrients the correct way. If it is a layer of slime on them they r being blocked from taking up the feed the right way. Peroxide wont harm the plant either just clean the roots off basicslly

4 Likes

@Mark0427 The roots are purple. Lol. It’s from clonex gel. I just dropped 24 cuts into the cloner and it tends to dye the roots for abit when I drop a lot at once. lol the last time I had pink roots :v:

6 Likes

Hmm i never habe mine turn purple and i use quite a bit of clonex gel on each cut. In a cup if i toss the cuts aftwr dip the water qill have a slight purple.hue but nothing bad at all. Speaking of i need to transpla t all my cuts and get thwm out the cloner now they r all rooted and going. Sts project should start in a week or so. Excitement

5 Likes

@Mark0427 This is the second time I’ve done it. Usually just when I add a bunch of cuts. I think this bottle of clonex has some extra dye in it. It looks black is so dark. It works and that’s all that matters to me :rofl:.

8 Likes

I hear ya. With how expensive shit is now a days if it works dont fix it. Lol. Mine is a deep purple and super thick like aloe gel im almost wondering if it is like a spices up aloe they use. :laughing:

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re excited about your plants!

7 Likes

I get that way eoth clones. They grow sondifferent from a seed plant.

4 Likes