Round 2 for indoor

@PreyBird1 monkey slapz turning into a beast

10 Likes

Lol yeah she can be a monster just wait. My Goji crasher is bigger! She is like a giant. Its like a little girl vs a huge fit woman.
That strain is very cool and packed with genetic beauties
Goji = Nepali Og x snow lotus
Wedding crasher = wedding cake x Purple punch
Goji x wedding crasher = Goji Crasher.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 Just so happens I have your gogi crasher :grin:. Lol. Going to have 6 open buckets soon so I’m gonna plan my photos for those ,staying with fems this round. I have 8 total buckets . already have monkey slapz and Hawaiian Punch. I could do your gogi crasher and runtz x white caviar f3 then I’ll just have to pick 4 more photos.

8 Likes

Ohh lucky you! Some of my personal favorites!

7 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

@PreyBird1 top 2 pics of the green bush are monkey slapz. This little lady is a beast!! :v:

12 Likes

Thet all look good just popped 2 monkey slapz and 2 Gogi crasher. Will be cleaning tent up this weekend getting it ready for them.

10 Likes

@bigj oh yeah shes got some big fat leaves going on :eyes:

11 Likes

She is a thick beast. Can’t wait to see how it turns out. Gonna take some cuts soon, looks like she’s gonna be fire :fire: I’ll get a few more and better pics. :v:

7 Likes

Monkey slapz

12 Likes

Real nice lady there. Looks like she’s going to be a monster.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you brother. May flip her as soon as I get some cuts. I have a Hawaiian Punch that is similar just a bit bigger I already have some cuts of I’ll probably flip at same time

12 Likes

Newest editions to my collection so far 100%. All have roots. The bare looking stalks have nubs. Won’t be long and I’ll be transplanting them into some solos or small pots. 8 strains Blockberry, mother of berries , romulan, Indiana bubblegum, black widow , weighted blanket, stardawg Corey and finally vintage blueberry x blueberry muffins :v:

9 Likes

Man that reminds me of my library of living strains. I had 35 living strains in 2020 and had that bad motorcycle crash and all my plants died while i was in the hospital for 4 months. I like to rotate the plants for many different flavors. Problem is i had 35 jars in my personal smoke…storage cupboards. Always some fresh buds and flavors when you rotate/cycle plants and perpetually grow. See i like to clone my plant just a or so before i flip it. Then i would top that plant later and clone the top. This way i could always have each strain in 3 stages of growth. So a tiny fresh cloned rooted baby plant, a juvenile plant and a mature flowering plant. Looking good brudder!

10 Likes

Thank you brother. I’ve got a couple other also. White widow , train wreck , fruity pebbles og 2 phenos , Hawaiian Punch , monkey slaps ( cuts soon) and finally Red Pop for red runtz and I’m sure I’ll flower a cut. She smells of sweet candy when flowing is how it’s been described :v:

10 Likes

Couple new cuts I’ve been waiting on. Blue dream Santa cruez cut , northern lights #5 , and an Indiana bubble gum that may be a miss marked red pop. lol. Double checking but for now it’s labeled as it came :v:

13 Likes

I’d like to post a little more but seems I’m still having issues with errors downloading pics. Especially if I try to post more than one pic at a time. I just tried to do 3 pictures and 2 failed, @Slym3r not sure if this is something you can look into or if you can guide me in the right direction I’d great appreciate it brother :v:

Here is the one pic that uploaded , cloner roots. Most of theses are getting transplanted into solo cups possibly tonight depending on what time I can get out of work :v:

13 Likes