Round 2 for indoor

Let’s call in @chrisj also… :+1:t3:

11 Likes

I never knew you could do more then one pic at a time… LMAO monkey slapz for the win I guess. All this time I thought you guys was going crazy over some stickers of monkeys. Whodda thunk…

12 Likes

I’ll try to post a few more pics in a bit. Just got home from work and gotta go check in on the ladies.

9 Likes

Monkey slapz. Took a few tries to upload but here she is :v:
@PreyBird1 i meant to tag you when I posted this but got frustrated with all the errors uploading. She is a beast brother :v:

12 Likes

Hawaiian Punch. Getting big and really hungry. Needing to up her nutes again

9 Likes

Permafrost in the works

12 Likes

Everything in the 5x4. :rofl::joy::v:

10 Likes

Clones clones clones. :rofl::joy:. Second pic with the single spiney roots is blue dream Santa cruez cut. Been waiting on this one for Perma Dream :v:

12 Likes

Well was a good run while it lasted . Looks like I used up my picture posting abilities for the night​:rofl::joy: starting to error out again. Got 2 whole post no issues :rofl::joy:.

10 Likes

Looking good :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Yes i load up to 4 at one time it wont aloolow more than 5 somedays it does struggle for more than one but usually i get 5 at a time. Lets see if it works.

It worked for 5 this time.

11 Likes

I struggle to get one uploaded anymore. Lol. 5 is the max at one time. lol. 2-3 usually no issues, but lately maybe 1 :v:

9 Likes

Hmm it does take like a minute maybe little less to have all load and finish up doing its thing but i usually dont have an issue. Used to be able to do 10 at a time but somehow its moved to 5 now. Lol. Ilgm and other forums are the same waybused to be 10 also now 5 at max at once now i always have the pics taken and in my media center so i select what i share from there if that makes a difference or not idk.

8 Likes

I’m usually on my phone. So pics are easy access, I’ll have to try on my laptop. Only recently started using it to 3d print. I’m a little computer illiterate at the moment :rofl::joy:. Haven’t used a pc in 5 yrs , which is sad because I used to build and program them. Too much of using my phone and it’s and iPhone on top of that so windows took a min to remember how to use it :rofl::v:

9 Likes

I do everything off my phone. Hell i couldnt tell u if a laptop or oc was the same as a phone or not ive never been on the forums over a laptop or regular pc. Lol

6 Likes

It is amazing what’s happening with 3D printers now… in my Jeep forum they have a thread for software uploads or whatever you call it to print parts - cup holders, switches, knobs, etc. CRAZY

11 Likes

Gonna be printing parts for my boat I can no longer get. Lol. I’ve printed quite a few things , tent parts , battery covers , fan mounts, parts for hunting/fishing accessories. I just took a rough file for scrog net / tent wall supports and ran it though one of the programs I have and modified and improved it. I designed the fittings to fit left over tent poles I have.

Here is the original

Here is my updated version :v:

9 Likes

Man dont even need their prints. Can make urnown oretry easy i guess as my dad has been effing around with the printer i jad but he is making his own prints not like me just jocking prints off coyote cody. Lol.

8 Likes

Yup . Man I ain’t talked to Coyote in forever he was 3D’n stuff years ago I member. That’s right. His website for the tent pole clips. LoL
How much you charge me to print a Pentastar 3.6L … LoL

9 Likes

Man . I want a newer grand Cherokee, but I don’t like that 3.6. I have an 05 and 07 both have the 3.7. The 07 motor was rebuilt last year. (Wife’s). Got it as a basket case. Motor in pieces. The 05 was given to me and smacked in the right front. Used front end and back in the road driving the crap out of it as my work transportation and fishing trips :joy::rofl:. A 3d printed pentastar 3.6 might last longer :joy::rofl:

6 Likes