Round 2 for indoor

Well we would need a total fiff printer that does metals lol. Pla and such might not even last to start up. Lol.

3 Likes

I have a 12 avenger sxt plus woth the 3.6 and the motor itself is awesome nice and powerful but the coolant systen the way they mount the heater core and such is what makes for a shitty motor. Ive had minimal problems with mitor work on it just coolant issues

4 Likes

The 3.7 had a bad rep but I’ve never really had any issues. The one I have was smacked pretty good on the right front , bent frame rail just in front of cradle. I straightened it out and went to a salvage yard . The yard owner was cool took me to the 3 best ones he had and said I could take anything and everything I needed for 500$. I had my generator sawzall, metabo and all kinds of tools. Core support fenders hood , radiator and fan assembly, and got some parts for the wife’s jeep like center cap for wheels that were missing. I had to do a little suspension work but mine flies down the highway 80mph no problem, rides nice. I just really like the next body up from mine I want like a 2012 body.

9 Likes

That 3.6l is trash. For real! We have to work on those and they have an oil cooler/oil filter housing issues bad there recalling it its about turn into a class action lawsuit. Heres a link! If a customer has this motor we send them right to the dealer after we inform them of the issue First. The dealer will blame the oil changer or the oil cooler housing. Saying that it was over torqued

Chrysler’s Problem With the Pentastar V6 Oil Filter Housing & Cooler Assembly and What It Means for Oil Filter Installers - ECOGARD.

Horribly designed junk.

8 Likes

Are you using 2 spider farmer clone lights to veg those plants? I tried that light and i was seriously unimpressed! I started having light deficiency big time. That light is collecting dust right now. Im still growing all my plants with the agroleds i got more of them i found a few in florida and got 4 extras. And since there discontinued i may buy the last remaining ones for myself and my inventory!

8 Likes

Yep those are the spider farmer sf600 , I got one free and I got another off Amazon for like 40$ on sale , 70 watts each. Keeps em small for now lol , I’m working on another light for the tent. Gonna get another medic grow. Looking at possibly the 2 of the 150 watt mini sun 2 :v:

8 Likes

My dad had a car someone did an oil change on and messed up the housing that the filter goes into had to get the wholenpart that mounts to the notor and all dudes fault he broke it and my dad had to pay for it. Lol. They did say that the oil system stuff on his moror was a trash setup.

2 Likes

Hey ur pretty good woth l I ghts. Im looking for a bsprc setup for a 2x3 tent five feet tall but i jave it flipped on its side so its 2x5x4 high i want true b spec lights not the vipars o use now. Like the hlg bspec lights but i want something i can get boards myself and make strip lights and run off drivers i Can prolly gwt some nice thick light weight aluminum strips as heat sinks from work just wanna find strips to work around any ideas for b spec strips.
@PreyBird1

2 Likes

Im using the hlg boards. They used to make a 3 board kit. But they discontinued them. I use there 3x led board heat sink and the new qb boards they have. And actually proffesor Bruce Bugby has done a lot of research and it has shown red light is awesome for vegging. But heres the heat sinks i used.

Honestly i love the elite V2’s they make some serious light. I own 8 of these and there small and effiecient i would love to make a light out of 16 of these and 4 drivers. And cover an 8x8 tent.

9 Likes

Idk so far from tryi g rhe 1 red seems to be more leggy plants and the blue jeeps them tighter and more bushy and uniform like.

4 Likes

When my plants start to get leggy I hit them with the lights a little harder and rite over them somewhere around 18 "to 2 ft seems to keep them short works for me :wink::v:t2:
I think running the gas lantern schedule makes for a very nice veg

6 Likes

Well man i hope u find some nice females in the mix. U have most of the seeds i had of them strains i kept 3 seeds of 2 of the ones with trufflez u have the rest of what i had in them so if u find nice makes and fems work something out with them. I know they r all made with good breeder stuff

4 Likes

This is what i use. These keep my plants tiny and short. Also these are discontinued but if you can find some get them.

I have a bunch in my inventory because these lights are like gold to me. They make very little heat and are only 41 watts! I use for seeds and 2 for vegging small plants and stuff i put in the garden. My favorite feature is the UV leds inside these lights :+1:

9 Likes

AC infinity also makes similar lights like those both full spectrum and uv supplemental lights have thier own contoller too :metal::100:

7 Likes

Not sure on the uv chips but hlg has a propegator light similar i believe its a 2 piece set with driver 20 some odd watts for cloning and seedlings just was looking at them a day or 2 ago. Lol.

6 Likes

Widow and wreck do alright with these spider farmers. They are temporary lights. lol.

8 Likes

Took down all the autos.couple picks of monkey slapz @PreyBird1 .left side She needs to be upped in her nutes a bit.

9 Likes

Hawaiian Punch and a few clones and couple mother plants.

11 Likes

More clones and FPOG F3’s. The clones just come out of cloner and a bit angry adjusting to coco. FPOG a little droopy needing to be watered

10 Likes

This lights sucks. So does the pic :joy::rofl:. I’ll have to get better pics tonight, but looks like widow is reversing and about time to out her back in with the others. :grin::grin::v:

9 Likes