Round 2 for indoor

That’s amazing pics that looks beautiful.

8 Likes

@sameed21 welcome to the forum! What are you growing now?

6 Likes

7 Likes

Looks great how do u find the time to manage them all.

7 Likes

It’s not easy , especially with me working 7 days a week right now. Everything is kinda staged so that I can do a little each night and each morning and still keep up on them. Lol. Slowly reducing things down as I get rid of clones I started for people lol. Get things back under control and finish ul some projects :v:

8 Likes

It takes a good deal of time to grow outdoors, I can’t imagine the time you guys put in indoors!

8 Likes

Looking good :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Go little widow go !!! Lots of sacs :grin::grin:. Can’t wait for Perma frost

Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut looking good. I was going to out her in a solo cup but decided she’s going right into a bucket. I’ll need to take some cuts of her.

Red pop adjusting and doing good. She will go into a bucket also. Need to take some cuts of her also

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 i ordered 2 new medic grow 240 watt mini sun-2 lights for the 2x4. I’ll use the spider farmers for seedlings and early veg.

7 Likes

Nice shit. Im working on getting my wife to ol me some b spec boards to replace the rspec boards on my 260xls make some veg lights since im not much using the other 2x 260xls i have chilling. Lol. Brand new boards r like 80 each or i can get a used 600 b spec for like 150 to 2 bills. Dont k ow should i just get new with warranty or go used and save like 130 plus bucks and have an xtra 600w driver and another heatsink tp play woth down the road

4 Likes

Side project I’ve been working on with my buddy and a couple laborers, Been working weekends and couple hours after work in between rain storms. Paver patio and fire pit done. Landscaping next weekend 94 plants going in. Then a deck when the pool is installed , looking like a new front porch also. Lots of work :grin::grin: and im good with it because it’s paying me well :v:

9 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

Looks sweet nice work :+1:t2:

6 Likes

great job on pavers next u will be on This Old House Forum :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Won’t be long :grin::v:

11 Likes

Still having some issues posting pics. Sometimes takes half a dozen try’s to upload any pics. Try to post some a little later :v:

10 Likes

@chrisj is the guy to tell.:point_up_2:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

hi @bigj

I will look into improving the upload service. I think the option to upload needs some work. Please send me a pm if you having further issues.

9 Likes

Try to do 5 at a time ar max. Thats all it will let me do at once is 5. Anything more qont post thos pics just the first 5 that clear the load status. Lol.

5 Likes

Brother I’ve been having issues with single pics. Definitely can’t do 5 at a time. I use to be able to. I try a little later gotta work this morning. . I need to update my journal. :v:

6 Likes