Round 2 for indoor

Moved some stuff around. Put fpog in the troughs and filled leftover space on floor with some mother plants. 2 Hawaiian Punch clones on the shelf along with some basil plants. Lol :v:

12 Likes

Buckets plants
Sowah pebbles top left. Hawaiian Punch top right blue cheese Santa Cruz cut center bottom left is monkey slapz and bottom right is red pop ,
2x4 Perma frost in my the making And stone over due clones getting transferred this week after I hydrate some more coco :v:

11 Likes

Im outta room here too. I got some clones in my tv stand in front room because i started to spray plants and they r now on 12 12 and the clones cant be on 12s yet. Lol. I didnt think thatbone out thoroughly i guess. Its working tho so far. Lol. May end up taking tops of these clones and rooting them for new smaller cuts idk im at a loss right now.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Looking good :+1:

10 Likes

Thank you brother. I’ll do an update and post some pics tomorrow, this last couple weeks have been hectic look for a decent used truck and trying to sell the one I currently have. Well looks like my old f150 is going to a new home and I’ll be the new owner of a 2013 Ram 1500 slt outdoorsman 4x4. Test drove it today , Going to pick it up tomorrow . Things should wind down a bit give me a little more free time :v:

9 Likes

Time to go fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: bluefin season opens June 1

9 Likes

I’m working on getting my boat ready. Bluefin I’ve never been fishing for. Only saltwater fished a couple times in North Carolina when I was younger. Looks like a lot of fun and the wife actually want to try it one day. Lol. She usually fishes with me unless it’s blazing hot out. She don’t like to sit in the boat all day in the sun :joy::rofl:. It doesn’t bother me :grin::grin:. :v:

12 Likes

New beast ready to tow the boat when it’s ready for the water :v:

12 Likes

Nice love ram pick-ups

10 Likes

Nice ride go hookem up

11 Likes

Tuna, fishing is a blast. Unless you look at giant, then it’s work. I have done a lot of albacore fishing in my own boat, Launched out of San Francisco, half Moon Bay and San Diego. The biggest tuna I’ve caught were in Mexico. We got into some real big yellowfin down there. I haven’t caught a blue fin yet though. I hope you Get into them. :+1:t3::v:t3: Hey

12 Likes

First ram for me in quite some time . I use to be a Chrysler tech back when I was younger had a 98 , which was a problem child . Loved the truck just had a lot of issues. Had a 95 Dakota rt 4wd after the 98 for a while. Was a good truck , I’ve driven my brothers 2020 a few times and well it’s just a nice truck, rides good lots of power, towed my boat a few time with it and towed good. So well here we are with another go at a ram. 2013 Ram 1500 outdoorsman. 5.7 4x4. Liking the fact I got a 4wd truck again. Makes winter travel so much easier and not having to put 500lbs in my bed to get around. :joy::rofl:

11 Likes

I’ve got an 07 ,5.7 hemi and a 95 ,360?:thinking: right now previously had 3 different 97’s with 318 magnums those little engines ran strong all my trucks are 4x4 only thing I dislike is the mpg :joy::rofl:

10 Likes

Nice. I like the 98 (360 also ) but that thing was a service bulletin nightmare with vibrations and trans issues, my stepdad had basically same truck. No issues. lol. Thinking mine was built on a Friday or Monday :joy::rofl:. This one runs and drives good ,way more power than the 5.4 in the f150 I had. got a little squirely on me when I pick it up from the dealer on my way home . Not use to having something with some balls and she is a little touchy on the gas :joy::rofl: gonna take a few to get used to the 8 speed transmission, got 4 more gears than what I’m used to , eco cylinder deactivation is a bit bit different too, changes back and forth quite quick tho. :v:

10 Likes

That’s because dodge said f-mpg were gonna build something that make power :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Boring work only good thing is we don’t have to travel far from dock. Past few years we been getting them right off Coney Island.Yellowfin we have to travel 110 miles to Hudson Canyon.@bigj have a lot of friends that went from ford to ram they all like ram better enjoy it

10 Likes

One other thing when the tent gets a little crowded u can always put a few in the bed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I will say upon driving ford chevy and rams. Rams r by far the best driving to me seens to be better everything upon feels of driving. Now looks ford and chevy gmc whatever do jave some sharp beautiful looking trucks just see the bowtie emblem and know little down the road that baby gonna be burning oil like it does gas. Every gm chevy i owned was an oil burning machine. I got chrysler dodge now and when i first got them i was consistent on making sure oil levels were good. Never have to add oil in these but my chevys seems like a quart a month and i never had any leaks so tells me it burns that stuff like gasoline. Lol. Plus i had a cobalt that u romp the pedal it looked like u was rolling coal it chugged so much black smoke at the pound of the pedal i got rolled by cops one day leaving a stop sign. A semi didnt look like it was gon a stop at the crossway so i was starting to go thru my stop and seen him coming so i pounded it. Well a cop was turning off the roda right behind ne and seen the smoke thought i was doing a burn out i said it a 4 cylinder chevy officer more like i almost blew my motor to avoid being creamed by that semi that was looking like he was gonna blow thru the stop sign. He let me go but really jad no rwason to pull me over to begin with

8 Likes

I drove a 2012 Toyota tundra for a work truck for a few years it had tunner/ cold air intake filter that thing was fast 5.7 iforce and very cushy beautiful trucks but way overpriced but it had me thinking :thinking: if I ever get a new one may be a tundra but I’d never replace my baby :wink:

10 Likes