Round 2 for indoor

Nacho…you are almost right…I use 4 one on each pole then two more up on the top brace of the tent to blow down on the main bar of the light to cool the LED drivers. Then one more in the bottom of the tent pointing up to break up the layering caused by the dense foliage at the bottom.

Marty

9 Likes

@bigj haven’t seen any posts lately hope things are all right :v:t2:

9 Likes

@jj520 Everything is good my friend. Just short handed at work , been working 12-14 hr days, we have slowly been hiring a few people so things are starting to get back to normal. Haven’t even put my boat in yet, still working on it . Looking forward to seeing how this Ram tows my boat, hoping just as good as my buddies 19. :grin::v:

9 Likes

Work sucks !!! This starting at 7 am and working till 7-8 pm or later is not any fun. Barely got time to eat let alone do anything else. Plants are doing ok. Found a bit of wpm on a couple leaves. Been a long time since I’ve had any wpm. But working so much haven’t had my normal time with my plants. Room will be getting fogged tomorrow, Looking like I’m gonna have a good amount of seeds of Perma frost and white widow fems. I’ll get some pics tomorrow, we had bad storms yesterday and lost power so all my timers are all out of wack and I gotta reset them in the am. :v:

8 Likes

Congrats on the seed run what is the makeup of permafrost sounds intriguing

7 Likes

Amen brother preach it! Im with you on it man! I hate working also.

9 Likes

White widow (reversed ) x train wreck. Both strains were grown out and tested for taste , smell, potency and structure. White widow that was chosen was a monster. Huge frosty buds , train wreck chosen was a little smaller , but super stinky and both really potent. Only takes a Half doob to have me feeling alright. Can’t wait to throw down some seed and start hunting them for a good keeper :v:

8 Likes

Nice sounds :fire:

5 Likes

Perma frost has been around. Just not in a while. Little info on her

8 Likes

Sounds interesting never seen it here on east coast.I have some white widow seeds going to have to pop a few

7 Likes

How is everyone this morning :v::v:. Got the weekend off. Hoping to get my boat ready and finally in the water now that half of boating season is done :rofl::joy:. Have to get some pics a little later. Looking like I’m gonna have a lot of seeds from Perma frost. And white widow. I used all 3 trainwreck phenos , so will have 3 versions with wreck with #1 being my choice pic , I also added the other 2 phenos if widow for some ww fems. Won’t be long and I will passing out some seeds :grin::grin::v:

8 Likes

Enjoy the weekend sounds like you’ve definitely earned it been grinding
:v:t2:

8 Likes

Let me know if u want to get rid of some permfrost seeds I’d be interested.Going bluefin fishing tomorrow just hope we hook 1 up.

8 Likes

I’ll send some your way when they are finished brother :v:

5 Likes

Thanks don’t forget still have does runtz seeds if u need them.

hooked 1 up today

9 Likes

@prerolls51 Wow that is awesome. One day I’m gonna make it out to hook one up , step dad has a place in Cape Coral I need to get down to and stay for a bit. That will definitely be on my list of things to do :v:

7 Likes

. Red pop

9 Likes

. Hawaiian Punch needing to be defoliated

8 Likes

Sowah pebbles needs some defoliating

8 Likes

Monkey slapz by @PreyBird1 Growing pretty good need to up her nutes a bit she’s hungry lol

9 Likes