Round 2 for indoor

Perma frost in progress along with white wi

dow fems . They are angry and wet just had weekly wpm treatment

10 Likes

10 Likes

Looking good was red pop the one you were talking about before that was supposed to bleed red?
How’d the truck pull?
I harvested a slaps last week

6 Likes

Dragons blood hash plant is one I have in seeds that’s supposed to bleed red sap , might have another one also just do t remember off the top of my head. Red pop idea cross with runtz for red runtz. haven’t towed the boat yet. Hopefully this weekend , did tow a 20foot trailer with 2 pallets of sod on it. Trailer brake controller works really well. Nice and smooth vs our bigger work trucks. It’s either not enough or too much no in between sweet spot. The boat is getting an interior makeover. Floor was replace and parts of interior are getting rebuilt , interior won’t be finished by this weekend but I’ll at least be able to get I the water :grin:. Looking forward to trying out the monkey slapz, I’ll probably flip soon.

7 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Next time try 3M High Density Foam boards better then wood it never rots. Once it is glassed over it is stronger than wood and also lighter. For the transom use mantex it is also a foam that is thick and once glassed over is very hard to compress so when u put bolts thru to hold motor it does not crush. The 3M foam comes in 4 x 8 sheets and diff thickness just like plywood. It is what some of the top custom boat builders use to make there hulls out of Garlington is 1 of them. They use it for stringers bulkheads hull just about every part of the boat made with it. This message is the fault of monkey slapz :rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry for carrying on. Before i forget boat looks awesome

7 Likes

9 Likes

Won’t be long now :grin::grin::v:

7 Likes

Cool beans :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Lots of them too. 3 trainwreck phenos , one is my choice pic and got other 2 widows in also . 5 plants full of seeds , not to mention the ones off the reversed female. I may try a few of them, but in an isolated environment, selfed seeds on a reversed plant don’t always pan out as good genetics :v:

6 Likes

Cement work today :grin:. First cement job all year. Got 3 more basins to rebuild in another property

8 Likes

White widow #3 fems

9 Likes

8 Likes

Few seeds that fell off the plants while I was cleaning them up a bit. Lots of fat pods in the buds. Most of these were preflower seeds.

9 Likes

Forgot to post these …finally got out on the boat Sunday. Took a few guys from work fished for a bit caught a few yellow perch then went and hung out in the islands for a bit to cool off :grin::v:

10 Likes

Looks like it was a good day :v:t2:

8 Likes

Very good day. Lake was calm. Got to just hammer down and rip across the lake. Fishing was descent , everyone had a good time :v:

9 Likes

Any day fishing is a good day

9 Likes

Even if there was no fishing just getting out on the boat and ripping hammering down that would be a blast in itself save the fishing for when it’s relaxing and smoking
Glad you had a good one got to enjoy the boat

7 Likes