Round 2 for indoor

Yep. I agree with that. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

. Main tent Couple mothers and FPOG F3 that over half autoflowered. I took all males down all the females that auto flowered are full of seeds . Not real happy with the genetics of these …
. Perma frost and widow kicking along loaded with seeds headed for the finish line :grin:

6 Likes

. Monkey slapz

sowah pebbles

blue dream (Santa Cruz cut )

Hawaiian Punch

Red Pop

7 Likes

Monkey slapz is getting to be a monster and really hungry. Just upped her nutes and topped her off and checked ph. The rest seem to be doing good with how they are set. Almost lost blue dream to a pinched air line. 90%+ died and shriveled only had couple tiny green sprouts , air line fixed and she is coming back

6 Likes

Thats shitty man. I had a battle with mites they almost won! Now it’s clean up time! I alread wood chipped all the plant waste now im playing clean up sterilize game i spent 4 hours harvesting plants and Bud washing in case.

7 Likes

Mite are never any fun. Any bug if any sort in my room and I’m freaking out getting rid of it. Only thing i usually gotta worry about is wpm, and I preventative treat on a regular basis . Lol.

6 Likes

How is everyone this evening :v: checking through the the ladies I found I apparently made a unintentional new cross , so I had flipped Hawaiian Punch to make sure it was female and it started to preflower and I flipped it back. Well it continued to flower a bit longer and made some tiny buds before it started to reveg. Long story short. She was right next to the permafrost tent and got hit with some white widow. Hawaiian Punch x white widow. Couple names not sure yet. white punch , island widow , widows luau. The punch is fruity and smells like a mixed berry Hawaiian Punch , should make an interesting strain.

6 Likes

Nice some unexpected treasures

5 Likes

Haven’t tried this Hawaiian punch yet, but it smells really good. Sweet like candy. its loaded with bud sites and bushy , I’ve smoked hp before, but this one smells way better. Definitely similar but more intense, I kept 2 clones that are about 10-12 in little bushes now , if she’s as good as she smells I’ll use the clones to make seeds, probably take couple more cuts to clone. The widow is really good and produced some massive buds. This pic was a side branch top , this new cross should be pretty good. Git 3 names in mind just need to pick one. :v:

6 Likes

Sound like it might get interesting Widows Luau might work. Nice bud also

5 Likes

I was leaning towards Widows Luau , sounds like a winner.:+1: Can’t wait to put down a couple. I did put down a couple seeds of a cross I made couple years back that kinda got back burnered while I was testing strains for a couple buddies. She is called Sundae Smash. Mendocino purps wreck (Humboldt) x ICC#5 ( state med clone) . Last one I tested was potent and flavorful , skunky vanilla and pine . Looking forward to working her a bit :v:

5 Likes

I’ll get some pics posted here shortly. I’ve been using the internal countdown timers on my lights and we have had a couple of power outages so I need to reset them back to the schedule I use , 20 minutes and I can reset the 2 lights for the plants in veg :grin::v:

4 Likes

Sad FPOG F3 that over half auto flowered. Chopped all males which were the majority of the autoflower 12 males 2 females of 18 plants , 4 females that seem to actually be photos. Nothing makes the plants happy. Don’t think I’ll purchase anymore of any genetics from this breeder. Very disappointed :frowning: . Below are 2 Hawaiian Punch fed off same reservoir in the same tent … very happy little Christmas tree bushes

7 Likes

Red pop

4 Likes

Hawaiian Punch

4 Likes

FPOG from different breeder sowah pebbles lime pheno

5 Likes

Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut coming back nicely from near death

5 Likes

The beast of the group. @PreyBird1 monkey slapz coming in at almost 5 ft tall :grin:

5 Likes

Sundae Smash

4 Likes

If you’re looking for some really good Auto seeds @repins12 is your man he has the best impo

8 Likes