Scryptic's Newbie Grow --> Blackberry Kush & Super Silver Haze

Looking good when you use your microscope get the pics of the meat on the bud not the leaves those will give you an inaccurate reading

11 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Will do. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Great help and info @jj520 and @happilyretired !

11 Likes

Nice. Yeah like JJ says get the bus meat the leaves r so thin they mature alot faster than the buds do. I myself like to go about middle of the plant down and get a small bud from there when it’s close to time and scope the middle buds if they r all milky I chop the whole thing. The tips r usually all milky and amber then alot more than middles also trichomes do get a bit more milky or amber as they dry also.

7 Likes

Does this look like the beginning of foxtails?

I’ve had the light about 12 inches from the top buds.

10 Likes

Looks normal to me. :+1:t3:

9 Likes

they do not :slight_smile:

you are about halfway there? what are you thinking 10 weeks on the haze cross

all the best and they look good

Dequilo

8 Likes

Ok great thank you for the reassurance.

@dequilo yeah SupremeSeeds says 9-11 weeks for the SSH and 8-9 weeks for the BBK so we’re talking 3 or 4 more weeks for the Kush and maybe 5 weeks for the Haze

I suppose that depends on trichomes right?

10 Likes

That sounds about right they look like they’ve got a ways to go going to be some big ol fatties😉

9 Likes

So I used flower finisher with seabird and bat guano and it stunk up the entire house! Everyone got a headache at the same time.:face_vomiting: I won’t be using GreenGro fertilizers indoors again.

Hopefully the smell dissipates soon.

11 Likes

sometimes it is not what we give our plants it is what we do not :wink:

9 Likes

Lookin like some pounds

9 Likes

Some do smell pretty bad like photosynthesis plus smells like someone had an egg diet and dookies in a bottle lol same with fish shit. Yuk but they work great. Lol. Idk about organic or not but helps here some I add a little floraliscious plus to the buckets I use the stinky stuff in. Floraliscious smells good to me lol has a strong vitamin nutrient smell like when u walk into a hydro store for nutes it smells like inside them store well theones I’ve been to around this way

7 Likes

Oh yeah the photosynthesis Plus that s*** just smells like victory great product though I love it I believe it’s organic it’s just microbes and s*** grown in a bottle I watched a video where they brew it up bottle it and then it goes under some lighting to get the microbes started that’s what gives it that funky tint the microbes

9 Likes

Flowering Day 34

They each got 6 liters of tea with 1 tbsp Incredible Bulk per 4 liters water and 15 mL Bloom City Silica Boost per 4 liters of water. I added maybe 7 mL of citric acid to bring down the pH. I almost forgot! I also added 1 tbsp of Boogie Boost to the 12 liters in the brewing bucket :bucket:

pH 6.45
811 PPM

Blackberry Kush

Super Silver Haze

They are happy campers which means I am too ! :wink:

11 Likes

They look super chunky.

8 Likes

How’s the smell are they gettin Dank🤤

8 Likes

Now smells.until flower I won’t smell shit til it hits flower usually. To rub on the stems it does have a pretty nice smell can’t pinpoint a smell tho just a little skunky smell but all weed smells like this to me til they flower good.

I’ll post pics in a bit. Don’t get alarmed I stripped them down a few days ago so they were opened up they were thick when I defoled them. Same with mid snk clones. They got the strip too.

9 Likes

@jj520 Yeah when I opened the tent yesterday they are starting to smell good. The smell isn’t as strong as I anticipated but it’s noticeable. Is that normal?

8 Likes

when your RH is lower they will smell more the plant is making resin to

protect the flower

9 Likes