Show us your bud pics!

No in my Propagation Expertiment tent

10 Likes

Some nice nuggets

10 Likes

Thank you very much appreciated.
She was all organic and seeds where all organic from Digital Genetics.

I just Wish i took a clone from her now.

11 Likes

When i was around 8 years old we had 5 of them. They are insane and awesome.

10 Likes

They are great rabbit hunters. This little guy is called Viyom ll. Micro EU Polecat. Awesomeness balls of joy ya’ right.
Take them for walks?did you do that ad a kid?amd put them down the slides lol they love it

8 Likes

Look closely, :space_invader: :alien:

19 Likes

Wow. That is incredible :clap: :raised_hands: some lions in a mist of flames, not lions but like a god of buds

11 Likes

Have to admit its not mine, its also photoshopped, but its worth looking at a couple times.

12 Likes

I see the asia soliders. I wish that wasnt photoshopped but its states a good god point its power of the flowers.

9 Likes

The image above reminded me alot of the pray mantis. This shot was taken by me in my garden, its a spiney flower mantis, and amazing experience. Look at him looking at you.

20 Likes

Thats so beautiful i adore the colours :heart_eyes:
I need to branch out and just let nature do its thing.

10 Likes

Gosh damn devils lettuce. Literally. Lmao :beers:

10 Likes

Wow, absolutely amazing creature! I knew the praying mantis but this one is on another spacy level. Them colours yo. I can see why this reminds you of a mantis. :pray::cricket:
Looks like a bud-Shiva

8 Likes

Ive just finally seen it. The whole thing is like a monster bear :bear: looking thingy. Loads of different small faces i was looking at first. Completely missed the big picture :camera_flash:

7 Likes
5 Likes

Thats a wicked pic photoshopped or not and that spiney flower mantis is such awesome colours and looks so beautiful

8 Likes

Wow you have been busy.

7 Likes

Gpa cookies

13 Likes

Here is 6 strains.

20 Likes

Woweee! Boy I can smell that from here bro.

11 Likes