Slym3rs Commercial Grow

“Uc roots” is the reason the roots clean up. It maintains the system, allows for no microbiology. Cause its a cousin of bleach.

Shoot all you do is keep the plants in the baby .2 ec food which has the uc in it and trim off leaves. But really if you can avoid bad roots at purchase, you should be way ahead. This cost me cutting 20 in half to keep up with the stunted ones and they are a week behind. So kinda lost multiples of weeks with the drag.

Ph 6.2
Ec .2
Water temp 68
3 inch tall air stones

I add nothing to this system extra. It performs as it states. For sure. I just had to utilize it properly.

15 Likes

Perfect params and yeah ive burned and have fucked alot of hydro roots in my day from high ecs .2 is beautiful for recovery, I always went to h202 for cleaning and de sanitizing with hydro. Love to see the grow @Slym3r great catch but does suck when one fucks the whole bunch setback happens but you will bounce back with vengeance

13 Likes

One week till day 21 flower, removal of all leaves.

18 Likes

Day 1 planting

Day 14 veg

14 Likes

Damn, only subscribed to your channel now on youtube. Nice shorts.

12 Likes

Bedtime cookies dude. I dont make many of these. They are awesome to watch develop. Ill cut it down and stick it in a clear short tupperwear and then later scrape out the pollen. After my ladies are done this round. Lol

16 Likes
10 Likes

The time Ticks away but no sound there slime…

12 Likes

Always check under, above and flipping everywhere lol.

This is Frank. Lol

14 Likes

Pulled a lb plant. Now to achieve 3 per.

Crazy the structure was so close from branch to branch.

19 Likes

Big stimmy from exotic genetics has the strain to do it. Hes gotten 4lbs per unit. Strain scotty2hottie. Nutrients athena blend in.

15 Likes

Thank bro. Thats whats up.

My goal is to do it with anything.

16 Likes

Nice bro. We just got to the .6 pounds of sellable bud per plant here. Cant want to expand out strains. Getting in modified grapes, king cone, blueberry muffin, oreoz, concord cream, cake n chem, and peach crescendo.

15 Likes

Here you go @Slym3r you seen to appreciate classics!

8 Likes

18 Likes

The Naked Ladies :heart_eyes: Ya gotta love them!!

11 Likes
13 Likes

Hell yeah slym

11 Likes

You tube keeps age restricting my vids. Im trying to figure around it.

8 Likes

maybe cause its cannibas related?? IMHO

6 Likes