Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

@sssportsmfg .Wow not so nice, wishing the best for him.

8 Likes

Just got home from getting him out of the hospital. Heā€™s home now, not going to be going anywhere soon or doing anything much except growing pot lol.

This is the buddy I did the clones for.

8 Likes

Yeah I hear that only REAL MEN can were pink without getting the shit beat out of themā€¦ā€¦did I just say that? Not rainbow of me at all lol.

Marty

8 Likes

Took em about 40 minutes to get there. Had to do what ya gotta do until they arrive. Probably lose his job by the time he can use his hands again.

Marty

6 Likes

Damn man full leathers man they saved my life! Godamn man your buddies Fubar for at least 8 months damnnnn. Owwwwwww yeah id rather sweat my ass of then ride in Leviā€™s. I was wearing a complete suit! 1.7m thick track leathers. You guys got some balls riding in jeans and shit. Did you guys have on helmets at least?

7 Likes

Holy crap man. Man all my energy is going towards your buddy. :innocent::pray::pray::innocent::sleepy:
Good lord rehabs gonna is really gonna hurt.

6 Likes

na Prey, I donā€™t wear leathers until it gets cool out. It has been over 100 here in St. Louis, like riding in a oven. And no I donā€™t wear a helmet, they did away with the law a year or so ago, and I havenā€™t worn one since. I know I should, but I just hate em. Hot, heavy, and if you wear the little POS clamshells, they donā€™t do anything to protect your head anyway.

And while he is my buddy, he is a moron. He was drinking those little shots all day, (those little airline bottles of whiskey)ā€¦and all day we kept telling him to stop, he didnā€™t and got shitfaced drunk and rode right into the center divider on the highway. His fault plain and simple. And he already has a current DWI with a blow machine on his car right now, didnā€™t even make it through the last one before he pulled this stunt. Had to get hardnosed with him, flat out told him I am done riding with him, he took off about a minute before us, had he been in front of us he might have caused us to go down. So it is what it is, he has been down about 15 times in the last 2-3 years and always drunk, this is the third bike heā€™s totalled, in that time. Just canā€™t feel sorry for him anymore. I wonā€™t every abandon anyone in their time of need like on the Hwy, but I have to get smart and stay away from him, heā€™s gonna get someone killed and it isnā€™t going to be me.

Marty

8 Likes

Yeah not the guy you wanna be riding with, at a minimum behind. I had a buddy catch a highway peg on a 8in median curb and he got launched and the story didnt end well.

8 Likes

Well yesterday I took down the second Runtz/White Caviar. Sticky as a honey bun in the sun lol.

I do this every time I get into trim jailā€¦a missnip here and a missnip thereā€¦So guess Iā€™ll just hafta quick dry and smoke theseā€¦(sigh) the work us just never done lolā€¦

Marty

13 Likes

Great photo man. :+1:

9 Likes

Please post the result of the smoke test! Lol! I have 6 of those seeds! I love the color of that bud! I struggle because I donā€™t have enough room to grow every strain I have. I am looking forward to trying it!

7 Likes

You wonā€™t be dissapointed. For me it is more of a stay home or before bed kinda high. (Runtz/White Caviar). But I also let them go for quite a while. They just never did get a lot of amber so I thought I would take them down cause they were beginning to go downhill. The BB will be the next to come down, then the Candy store last.

I have about 6 or more of Preyā€™s strains. Everything is going to have to wait cause this next grow is going to be all clones from the Candy store. This grow I am going for short bushes with lots of tops rather than the tall lanky like I usally do.

Marty

9 Likes

like super pro wth. Frosty bud @sssportsmfg Fkn A!

8 Likes

Well every once in a while I get lucky and make the right decision. One week ago after pulling the first plant and discovering how dry most of the pot was, and then super saturating the pots with 2.5 gal of water then upping the water each day from 1 qt. to 2.5 qt. ; and yesterday having pulled the second plant I discovered that while they looked too wet, they wernā€™t. The second one pulled was moist most of the way to the bottom and had one remaining dry pocket along one side about the size of a softball. Much better.

And my decision to water much more each day even though they were at 8-9 weeks in flower paid off, they are all packing on a lot more weight. Tickling me pink lol.

A few pics of the buds ā€œbusting outā€ all over again.

The top buds on each of the two Goldleafā€™s

The large Candy Store

The small Candy Storeā€¦and the one I cloned.

Finally the monster cherry tomato got a few ripe, it has TONS of tomatoes on it, but they have a long ripen time. They are bigger than most cherry tomatoes and oval. Making a big salad tonight with most of it from my garden.

Raining all day hereā€¦and we really needed it. Spending the day baked lol. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

Marty

14 Likes

Just a small updateā€¦the clones for the next grow are doing great, got emā€™ in 1/2 gal throw away plastic pots, today they are soaking up some real sun shaded by dense clouds and getting rained on. They are loving it. I have already pruned the tops twice, should have some nice bushes. The leftmost one was way behind the others and is untopped. Sheā€™s getting just a bit taller now so soon she will get topped as well.

Marty

12 Likes

Took down the biggest of the Bruce Banner. Did the initial trim before dry and cure. This was about half of it, the other half was hanging. Nice yeild.

Marty

15 Likes

Chopped and cleaned the other Bruce Banner yesterday. This one was a lot smaller, and I never had to top it. It had a nice central cola, SOā€¦sticky lol.

Marty

15 Likes

Cherry tomatoes are starting to come in, still donā€™t have any full sized ripe. Getting about 30-50 a day. Eating real healthy.

Marty

14 Likes

Well when you make clones too early and then put em in big pots this kind of shit happens.

This was a 3" tall clone three weeks ago I already clipped all the tops twice.

Marty

16 Likes

Well as I said yesterdayā€¦i was gonna chop herā€¦sheā€™s down and looking good. Candy storeā€¦real solid heavy buds. 13 weeks flower.

Marty

18 Likes