Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

Beautiful…

11 Likes

It’s in my top five day times…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Boy Hap I have to agree, just nuked a bud and woo wee lol. Got running around doing all kinds of shit lol.

Marty

10 Likes

Well chopped one of the Gold leaf’s. The central bud just kept going and going and going lol…like the Energizer Bunny. Big ol’ fat girl. That’s a quart bottle of alcohol.

Weight not shabby for the central bud. This is wet of course. Grams.

Gonna go fix dinner started at 5 am and just got home. Have a great evening everyone.

Marty

17 Likes

Dang bud, no pun, is that a photo or an auto?

9 Likes

Damn that’s a PHAT BUD! I can smell it from here Marty.

10 Likes

I like fat buds an I can not lie! Sweet!

9 Likes

ILGM Gold leaf, it’s their house strain. It’s a photo. Plant was only 2’ tall total and in a gallon pot. Huge producer. @ravenchief has grown it outside in pots maybe he’ll chime in.

Marty

7 Likes

I grew a gold leaf 2 summers ago outdoors - she was in a 7 gallon rainscience bag and grew to about 7 feet tall with really beautiful and fat buds - She had a great natural structure and the smoke is a very nice balance of THC/CBD. Great plant outdoors…

10 Likes

Well he did it filled the pool to the top, I’m just counting the days till the deck collapses. Gave his wife some cucumbers across the fence last night ….said casually…you know that pool is going to break that deck…she rolled her eyes and said “I know I told him that”.

Marty

14 Likes

Thanks Guys I have a 10 pack in fact…one of those $75 at checkout dealios.

Damn, look at the dip in the two adjacent top rails…yeah buddy those beams be a flexxin.

11 Likes

Oh shit I forgot about that pool lmao. I give it until tomorrow morning before the deck gives out. @Dog_Fart1 good eye :eye: with the railing. This should be interesting :face_with_monocle: lol.

11 Likes

Yep I like the buzz from it too. Comes on slow then gets intense but for just a little bit…then it goes away pretty quick in about a hour hour and a half. Not much smell but tastes good.

Marty

12 Likes

Wow that alot of weight, going to be interesting to see how long it holds up. Just hope no one gets hurt.

9 Likes

I built that deck…long time ago…gotta puff up a little being it didn’t break right off. I figured the weight at about 27,500 lbs. It WILL break, just a matter of how long before it does. And if it doesn’t, it will never be straight and square again, guess he likes spending money.

Marty

10 Likes

Well took down the second Gold leaf just now after work. Amazing how close they are, they looked like twins growing. Here is the same central bud as the other I posted yesterday.

Only 4 grans difference.

Marty

15 Likes

@happyhippy ….you win the prize lol. (For guessing the longevity of the deck).

“Came home this afternoon from work and"……………

Marty

15 Likes

Oh snap lmao. Literally.

10 Likes

I do feel bad for you having to watch someone destroying your hard work. My condolences :bouquet:

12 Likes

Agreed. That’s dumb and frustrating. :unamused:

12 Likes