Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

What a s****d, pig-headed ****! I hope you and his wife have a good laugh. To easy the pain of the demolishing of your hard labour.

7 Likes

I grew it outdoors in the ground 2 years ago. Biggest producer I’ve ever had.

12 Likes

How embarrassing :man_facepalming::person_facepalming: maybe he will pour a cement slab next. Probably not

5 Likes

I built that deck a good 20-30+ years ago the first time, and the bottom instead of being a rectangle like it is now was a half circle around a pool. The owner had me take out the bottom portion, fill in and level where the pool was at and build it like it is now. That was a good 10 years ago now. It’s his deck, maybe I’ll get the job of building it a third time lol. !!! Actually I wouldn’t I’m working all I want to now. He will probably leave it broke for a long time. He started some stepping stones along his garage when he first moved in, really botched the job…uneven no base, crooked…and it sits like that to this day. Almost a year now.

Marty

7 Likes

Those are gorgeous, too bad it isn’t better smoke. It’s not bad, just isn’t up to snuff with the other stuff I grow. It makes huge buds.

Marty

6 Likes

You are correct @sssportsmfg. If they could just make it a better strain. They have the producing part down.

4 Likes

Do it yourself! STS Spray for Creating FEMINIZED SEEDS - Etsy
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They are Fems Monkey. A fem of a fem is not good, and I don’t think it would make it any stronger smoke. Now maybe crossing it with some Candy store which I happen to have some Reg seeds of, then select the nicest looking plant and then fem a few branches of it. “The Golden Candy store” …more candy for your money.

Marty

8 Likes

9 Likes

Well one to go…this Candy store just don’t wanna finish. Still making white flower pistols. Gave it a good scope, and it is about 5 % amber, couple more days and it’s gonna get chopped.

Cleaned out the tent and wiped all the walls and floor down with ammonia. (hint) ammonia will KILL any bugs you have in your tent on contact, trust me. I used to buy bug killer, now I just make up a half strength bottle of ammonia and spray any pest that gets in the house, they die faster than commercial bug killers do em in. But use good ventalation, it will make you woosy if you suck in a bunch of it.

Got all the bags out and remixed the organic nutes in them except one, waiting on some more compost which should arrive today. With having used pure coco and diluting the amount of pearlite in the mix by 1/2, I took each bag and put another full bag of pearlite in it so one bacame 2. Now I have 12 pots of organic soil all mixed up and ready to go. So got two grows worth ready and cooking in plastic Husky HD bags.

This one is 15 weeks flower.

Marty

14 Likes

Oh HELL yah!!

Last Candy store out of the tent pruned and hung. Tent cleaned and disinfected. LUXX 860 is up fans all arranged and on, gonna take a beer/smoke break and then start transplanting the clones into the 4 week cooked 10 gal. Gaia Green organic pots. All the pots and saucers were cleaned and sterilized, the soil all recharged with even more organics. And doubled up on the nutes this grow (gonna emulate @ravenchief ) and grow me some big uns lol.

The new setup…

I’ll post a pic when I get the clones in and re-potted.

Marty

13 Likes

That works a whole LOT better with regular BBP applications :slight_smile:

Its gonna be so much fun growing

9 Likes

Raven been spraying them with BBP since they got roots and went into the half gallon pots filled with the organic mix at double strength. So I know they can take it. Just got done potting them. They have been outside for a month so they just got fogged with Lost Coast Plant Therapy bug killer. I actually had to brush off a few thrips as I was up potting them to the 10 gallon pots outside.

They got fogged with a micro fogger from the top, bottom and sides. They will get it again every three days for the first couple of weeks, don’t want no mites. This is the first time I have started clones, and the first time I have started ANY of them outside then brought them inside. Up to this point have always started from seed inside and they stayed inside. So I am a bit paranoid about having brought something in from the great outdoors lol. I got me one of them Fushion battery powered micro foggers like @nacho151 got. Hope mine don’t quit. So far so good, cleaned it out real good with RO water.

Shook about 2 tablespoons of Billions in each hole as I up-potted them. Roots looked real good, just about perfect for the 1/2 gallon pots they were in. This LUXX rocks, I have it on the lowest setting and the damn things are praying already 10 minutes after putting them in the tent. Gonna wait a couple of days and then give them their weekly dose of BBP.

The one with the white tag is the one I mixed up using COCO only no ProMix. They are 15" tall today. They should survive anything they have been in this crazy hot 104 degree heat in St. Louis for weeks. Yesterday and today they got absolutely deluged with rain all night and all day long.

A couple of pics…

The roots…

All settled in…now gotta reset the timer from flower to VEG!!! Just remembered lol.

Marty

12 Likes

Well chopped the be-jabbers out of the small outside plant. Topped it on every single branch and then de-foiliated it big time. It’s getting to be the time of year that it should start flowering up pretty quick now. Gonna be small, but should be real purdy when the buds come on. This is a cutting from the big Candy store. Not sure it will make it outside as it took 15 weeks inside.

Marty

11 Likes

Well it looks like in November we now get to legalize recreational MJ her in MO. If you have already seen this my apologies. A friend who just started growing with a medical card just told me about it last evening at my local biker bar. They just got approval to place it on the ballot in November !!!

Here is a copy and paste of a part of the proposal…

State and local taxes

In addition to allowing localities to institute a 3% sales tax on the drug, the constitutional amendment would levy a 6% tax on retail marijuana sales. After subtracting the cost to administer the state regulatory program, the rest of the money would go for public defenders, veterans’ health care and drug addiction programs.

Besides allowing people to consume, purchase, possess and cultivate marijuana, other aspects of the ballot measure include:

*** Allowing entities that currently have medical marijuana licenses to convert their businesses so they can cater to consumers.**

• Setting up an expungement program for people convicted of certain marijuana-related offenses.
  • Creating a lottery system to select new license holders. It would also add roughly 144 licenses to the program, with two-thirds of those going to businesses that cultivate and manufacture marijuana and one-third going to dispensaries.
  • Creating a new category of license known as wholesalers who can cultivate and manufacture cannabis products such as edibles, vape cartridges, topicals and concentrates.
  • Expanding the option of nurse practitioners to issue medical marijuana recommendations to patients.

Adolphus Pruitt of the St. Louis branch of the NAACP said the expungement portion of the initiative is especially important to Black Missourians, since they’ve been disproportionately affected by criminal marijuana laws.

“It is time that we legalize marijuana across the state and at the same time make sure that the folks who were impacted more than others have the opportunity to have their records expunged automatically,” Pruitt said.

And here is a link to the entire article, with the entire proposed amendment. Again this was done through a petition, because the state legislators refused to vote in the recreational use of marijuana against the will of the people. The medical MJ now in place was voted in by a 66% majority in 2018. So no reason this won’t pass as well WOO HOO !!

Marty

7 Likes

Oh and I forgot look at the three aterisk entry in the above post. It looks like this amendment takes the “only the rich connected exclusively” can sell away from them and also gives it to anyone with a medical MJ card and a cultivation license. Now that is what I have been bitching about since we got the Medical approved. Only the rich privilidged and connected were granted licenses to sell, with no doubt kickbacks to their favorite politician in Jeff city that decide on who gets what.

Marty

6 Likes

What a difference a week makes. De-foiliated this puppy big time and now look just 5 days later.

Nice stump going too lol… it’s about an inch across.

It is and has been treated with BBP since it was a wee one, and just getting roots clone.

Marty

7 Likes

Small update on the tent with the new grow. Added one more Cloudline circulation fan in the tent. And it is now a week and one day since I transplanted. Some of them have been very slow to get going, having underwatered them last grow I think I overdid it this time when transplanting, they started getting real droopy and light green, so I backed off the water and they are starting to recover nicely. I also think the pots were not fully cooked with the organic nutes not yet being available and my weekly dosing them with BBP didn’t help matters either lol. Next watering I am going to give them a full strength dose of 100% organic nutes from a bottle to get them going. AN Iguana grow.

The new LUXX 860 is wall to wall coverage on the light. very pleased. I also set up watering rings have yet to put in the lines and splitter, pump and buckets. Now I won’t have to crawl into the tent this time to water, I will set up two 5 gal buckets outside the tent and join them at the bottom so I have 10 gal availible to pump out to them. Once they get going good it will take about 6 gal per day, if they use the same as the last grow.

Marty

4 Likes

Well I went out and started scarfing around in my garden which has turned into a total jungle as I haven’t been spending any time in it since I started working. A volenteer cucumber came up at the base of one of my tomato plants and I just let it go, I figured it probably wouldn’t make any cucks, but it was a heirloom not a hybrid so it is doing just fine. Got to pawing through the tomatoes and the cuck vines and found these hiding in the dense foliage.

On the inside stuff, they are greening up finally, and having not watered for 4-5 days I gave them a drink of a gallon today and threw in some organic bottle nutes to give em a jump start, as they were staying pretty sickly looking and pale since the transplant a week ago.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Marty

6 Likes

Been 11 days now since transplant into the ten gallon pots from the 1/2 gal pots and from outside to inside, from 104 degrees to a constant 80 degrees. From drying out every day until I could get home from work to water them to nice consistent water in the big pots. When you stop and think about all the changes they have gone through it is no wonder they were shocked for a few days.

Watered them two days ago with a dose of AN Iguana 100% organic nutes and they just popped up nicely and greened up well. Sometimes you just have to give it your best guess as to what to do, do it and then leave them alone. Watered again today with a much diluted solution, (the remainder from the first diluted with 4 gal of rainwater so only about 20% strength on the Iguana. They seem pleased.

Bottom shows the Cloudline fans on each post, and the bottom of the LUXX 860. The LUXX is a lot more yellow light than I am used to It is 4000K I believe and my old Durolux were 5500 K. The pictures under the LUXX are not as true to the eye as under the Durolux but they are OK. They actually look to the eye more green than the pictures show.

Worked 38 hours in three days last week so playing hookey today lol.

Marty

6 Likes