Sweet's Journal

Very cool. Looking really good. I always learn new things. That is the spice of life. Learn something new everyday.

3 Likes

My girl is getting heavy and starting to tilt a bit. Since I can’t scrog this late, I improvised like I would in any other gardening situation. I also defoliated for a little better air flow.

9 Likes

Looking good! How the other smoke? Has it cured? Have you been smoking it? Sorry off to work.

3 Likes

It’s been drying for the past 4 days. I’ve been checking on it. Looks good so far but I haven’t tasted it yet, I wanna give it a little longer.

6 Likes

I always take a small test bud before i trim the entire plant a few days ahead because I like to try a little larfy bud. Kinda gives me an idea of what to expect. And well thats half the fun after its done. Waiting is the hardest part.

8 Likes

Lol! It’s true. I’m working a lot this week, so it might wait until next weekend. I’ll let you know if I make it that long. I do wanna taste it now!

5 Likes

Well I tried and it’s yummy. Both the people that smoked with me said it hit them nicely. And I got a new toy because the one I had only goes to 60x, this one is 60x to 120x. It’s so nice. So here’s Mickey.

Also got pics of GMO without the lights.

7 Likes

That’s and interesting leaf color and the sugar on the leaves is awesome!

5 Likes

My partner is just as bad at holding on to surprises as I am. Look what’s on the way!

7 Likes

Nice, I think you’ll notice an improvement. Good stuff :+1:t3:

4 Likes

I think she’s (GMO) gonna be a New year’s baby! Omg, she smells so good. I’ve been keeping an eye on those trichomes daily. I’m starting to see that lovely amber development so it’ll be any day now. I’ll show you when I’m able to get a good pic of the trichomes. But for now, here are some pics under the new light.

7 Likes

Nicely done !

6 Likes

Yep she’s a beauty :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks guys, I really put some love in and I’m so happy to see it coming to fruition. I’m glad it shows. Though I’m still not in the clear yet!

7 Likes

Wow she’s sticky! Can’t wait to taste. She smells so good!

7 Likes

I just had to test it today. It so yummy! I’m very pleased. My precious! Lol!

10 Likes

This is some great advice, hap!
Cheers

4 Likes

@SweetNatsu So how did she treat ya? What’s the high like?

3 Likes

The bud has a little musky smell to it. It was a bit harsh, I think cause it’s not completely dry. It smoked well in a joint. I felt pretty relaxed and a nice spaceyness, but still pretty clear headed. I’m happy with it.

4 Likes

It’s dry enough to move to jars to cure. I’m a quarter short of 3oz. I’ll take it! I can’t wait till next time. I plan to make some changes.

9 Likes