Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars

It looks like its still finishing a bit. How many days into flower?

4 Likes

Day 57 brother… Trying to wait till day 70… But, will probably come down day 63

4 Likes

Damn i got to get off my ass and set up my trimmer and chop these plants.

4 Likes

What day are yours on homie?

4 Likes

Um like 63? Iirc?

4 Likes

Red Dragon is what i want some more of. About to pull down a 3rd batch. Man o man yummy.

5 Likes

Im gonna use the debudder lid and a centurion pro trimmer and knock out like 15 plants.

3 Likes

I’m trying to be patient… I need the space got more monkey slapz ready for the big rent.

5 Likes

These are all ready to transplant

7 Likes

Your def going full speed… Are all those for seeds?
Speaking of seed making… How are your allergies with the pollen?

4 Likes

No continuing my strains. I reclone every 2 months.

3 Likes

Some crimea blue

8 Likes

My allergies are terrible with pollen! I just wear a mask and take allergy meds now.

6 Likes

Well there ready to roll! But ill transplant them Thursday. I up the amount of nutrients i use in the cloner as they develop roots. And there looking awesome! Two things different this time.

1. I did not use a dome I resisted, i wanted a dome*
  2. I cut into the stems and down kind of splitting them but more slicing the ends 3-4 times. And check the roots. I mean you can go back and back and see all my different runs using these collars. I think this is a killer batch of clones! And they just make killer mothers.
8 Likes

Time to transplant! Man im behind 5 day’s on my rotations for perpetually growing.

7 Likes

Everybody is transplanted

10 Likes

Do you flower your plants out in these bags to? I understand these are mothers but when you make plants off your mothers do you use these bags to flower out in.

6 Likes

I use these bags the entire grow. I can get quite a bit of flower growing in just a 3 gallon bag. But i have bigger bags also. But i have to say i grow over sized plants a lot and i like to have a lot of strains on hand. And i always flower the stock plants or old mothers. And when I get ready to flower i top the plants and toss it into the cloner. I like to have only the tops of the plants as my clones. Its a weird thing i like to do… after i tested every part of the plant as a clone to see what worked the best. I even grew most of the clones to flower i like only tops. Another fun run i like is to take a killer mother and take 25x clones. Root them all and do a S.O.G. sea of green. 25x 1 gallon bags using coco In a 4x4 tent 1000 watts H.P.S. or 600 watts led.

Edit: i really have to take a picture of the roots after i pull the bags off! Crazy looking roots.

7 Likes

Ok GN folks here we go again! I just recloned all 24 of my strains as i do every 2 months about.

Reloaded. Well see how many days it takes to root them out. Again.
We got

1. Candy rain
  2. Slapz.
  3. Monkey slapz.
  4. King kong.
  5. Runtz.
  6. Cosmic glue DD.
  7. Purple urkle.
  8. Grand daddy purple.
  9. Goji crasher.
  10. Vmac-2.
  11. Lavender.
  12. 13th ghost.
  13. Pirates cake.
  14. Cherry banger.
  15. Cherry banger frost cut.
  16. Cherry banger weight cut.
  17. Amnesia lemon x slapz.
  18. Crimea blue.
  19. Red dragon.
  20. Cherry soda.
  21. Crimea blue.
  22. Red dragon.
  23. Cherry soda.
  24. Blackberry cheesecake.
  25. C-1/C-2 Runtz cutz.
    Working on some new stuff also. Gonna be an awesome year
12 Likes

still looking good. Hard to get used to no humidity dome. I mean the flop over like there dead and over a day or so they perk right up!

8 Likes