TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Thank you @PreyBird1 @TheMadFlascher and @Dog_Fart1

6 Likes

I won a pack of Beleaf seeds tonight hoping they make it here safely. Jam on it ( Jelly Breath BX1 x Dip’ N Stix) I’ve been looking forward to trying out some of his gear. I’ve been seeing alot of really nice plants coming from his genetics on IG and his discord. He’s on GN as well @beleafcannabis

11 Likes

Thats damn frosty @treetrunks some good genetics there

7 Likes

He’s right down the highway from me…

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 Have you heard anything about this yet? I remembered you bought one not to long ago. It says they will still be supporting warranties

Sorry I tried to upload a screenshot of the rest of the words but my phone/gn refuse. Source is the luxx lighting IG account

8 Likes

Yeah i saw that today…bummed man. I have 3 of there lights and light controller. One of my favorite brand of light now. :sob::sob::scream:

8 Likes

Probably muscled into selling the rest of itself to Gavita/HawthorneSanto

6 Likes

I think you are right, Hawthorne owns gavita and luxx from what I can find.

6 Likes

And who’s behind it again? …the same bunch that always ruin things…Who kept harassing Luxx with lawsuits, literally draining them untill they finally yielded? Hawthorne. Who then bought Luxx for an apple and an egg. Who is Hawthorne? A Scotts-Miracle Gro Co. daughter. That’s right. Monsanto. No need to explain further.

5 Likes

Mate this literally happened.

5 Likes

That must be where I heard the basics of it! Thanks for the reminder.

5 Likes

Can high DLI cause light bleaching and not just high intensity? I came across someone thinking wierd lighting schedule and ipm spray in flower bleached their buds but it’s my first time hearing about that happening. I think it was 18/18 or 20/20 in flower

4 Likes

But I guess it’s true what they say… Look in your grow room. Or your tent. Chances are pretty high you’ve got Hawthorne in there. We gotta give em that. They are pushing industry. But at what cost.

6 Likes

Neither of those schedules work in flower unless we are talking autos…
And DLI does not really directly correlate to Intensity or bleaching…yes and no.
DLI is daily light integral its a representative number of how much photosyntetic flux per # hours a plant can use or is being pushed at it (there is a relative known Cap/Max). Bleaching from light intensity - direct correlation in terms of “Sunburn” / heat / over transpiration leading to tissue damage. Think Irish guy, no SPF on the Beach, full Mid day, summer solstice sun…yep been there. Spraying IPM droplets in that intensity, i.e. sweating…Bed of Ice brother…bed of ice.
Güneş Yanığı GIF - Gunes Yanigi GIFs

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 I know I’ve read about your method for sexing young plants but I can’t remember how you do it. Asking because I have to sex the beleaf seeds before I throw them in veg.

6 Likes

I was thinking of growing them untill I can get clones and flowering the rest of the plant while the clones root. If I was in the states I would probably get one of those farmer freeman tests just to find out a little faster

6 Likes

I have a weird way of doing it. I run 24hr light but i shut down for 1 hour at 9pm then at 10 pm they come on again. So im only off an hour but its like the gass lantern lighting with a twist. I can get them to show sex usually a week sooner

6 Likes

Loving it mate, so beautiful.
I wish i didnt acci… accidentally totally destroy my OG reekn, i did hst and supercropping.
Its lovely to see a journal that will be full when taken to harvest :wink: :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you @TechDCo

7 Likes

It looks like Electric sky lights are going out of business now as well

5 Likes