TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

I’ve decided I’m going to post the issues Social Club has to every comment section of every company I see that posts their Social Club on IG. If they are going to promote it they need to communicate the law enforcement risk to their customers. An app that uses law enforcement to target 2/3+ of the community is not an app for the cannabis community. The issues either get pinned or are one of the top comments in every post they’ve been included in.

Social club or Berner have yet to respond to me but I really doubt they will because I have most of the answers to the questions I asked them and none of them are good.

9 Likes

I’m not sure he realizes how many places I’ve posted that message yet, but even the guy who wrote one of the articles I’m quoting has come across the posts.

6 Likes

Berner and social club won’t answer me directly so here’s an update on the indirect attempts at answering the first issue I had with the app

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m steering clear…

8 Likes

Having this convo on Berners page. I will keep updating this post with screenshots of the convo as it goes on to limit the spammyness. He claims people don’t get arrested for cannabis often but if they’re not legal they should be. I think I finally got them all in order.

I think either it’s too many comments and IG is getting the order glitchy or Berner is starting to delete my comments now.

7 Likes

Cement Shoes and POTG

11 Likes

yeah… I gave it a try. Incognito. But you sway me @treetrunks. This shit stinks. Profile deleted, app deleted.

8 Likes

What are everyone’s favorite PH meters? I got a bit of extra money this month and I’m thinking about grabbing a PH meter and an ORP meter. I have been looking at PH meters longer Blue lab, apera, Hannah and HM digital ect. Are there any that people prefer to use or not to use?

9 Likes

Thank you for the feedback @MrMonkey420 , I don’t think I would have continued spreading the message without messages like these letting me know that it is having an impact.

10 Likes

We should thank you for keeping an eye out. It’s salmons like yourself, swimming upstream that protect the masses by thinking for themselves and spreading their findings… Cheers :pray:

10 Likes

Ofcourse love Bluelab, but currently working with Apera. It was a little cheaper and works just fine. Build quality seems really good so I’m sticking with Apera for the time being. If you can spend the buck, perhaps Bluelab is still the best in town. I miss a backlight on my Apera tbh.

10 Likes

With the PH60S you can not only test your water but also… your STEAKS! lmao

11 Likes

Thank you! I really did not know phing steaks was a thing, I guess you don’t add ph drops to the steak to get it in range? :rofl::man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Me neither :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

good lord it is a real thing ha ha haa!

11 Likes

I think I’m going to go with a bluelab but I’m not 100% sure yet. I can get it on sale for a bit less then an apera in Canada at the moment. I do really like that apera has replaceable probes and a 2 year warranty on the meter/6 month for probes for the ph60. Bluelab has 1 year for the PH pen that I can see but I think it might include their probe as well. If I used both for 2 years and they lived only untill warranty is up it would cost roughly the same for an apera with 3 extra probes vs 2 bluelabs. Hanna has a 1 year/6 month probe. Edit : going to order the bluelab I can get it from a local hydro shop and they carry all the solutions ect

10 Likes

Next thing task is figuring out an ORP meter, Milwaukee has a decent looking on but it’s not a “pen” type. Apera also sells an ORP that seems the same as the PH60 with an ORP probe attached instead. I don’t really want combo meters incase one part breaks overtime or I accidentally break it myself🤣 (dropping, improper care, ect.)

8 Likes

I like the blue lab also. There newer plus meter has the soil ph probe. And you can buy a new probe if it breaks. This probe is supposed to be a more robust design because it supposed to work in any media coco, soil, rockwool. Then theres the water probe thats why I want it. I ordered it and almost got scammed **Be aware of horticultural source ,com *** does not have any products they are a dropship company. They will sell you stuff rediculously cheap and not deliver it. They will charge you the shiiping and will not refund it. They will charge your for shipping when they have nothing to ship. *if there is product from a vendor to be had then there not bad priced…BE WARNED THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY! I know how to report people like that through the Federal site :flushed::flushed: part of my job sometimes. I deal with lots of high dollar fleet accounts so i know how to handle idiots that want steal your money.
It took them 28 days of games and there email game they play. There is no person to call. No customer service. Only send an email and 2-3 days after i made an official report within 12hrs my money was back in my account? I almost lost $263 be careful!

13 Likes

Lets pop out the bullet points here.!

Lets pop out the bullet points here.!

10 Likes

Blue Labs is $85 from Grow Green Michigan, that’s where I got mine.

8 Likes