TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Lower grade pile

Higher grade pile

10 Likes

Post is a day late but Day 40 of Veg Deleted Scene. Hoping to get them flipped in the next few days. Also hoping to get a new round of clones cut for mother’s and the next veg cycle. Planning on doing Blue Glue forsure and maybe another cement shoes

9 Likes

Great looking buds @treetrunks!

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Saw this for the first time today https://www.imacimus.com/ apparently it can do ec ph and a couple of specific nutrient levels

8 Likes

I’m having really bad luck with wind devil fans, one died so I went to swap it with a brand new one and it hard trouble starting and smells like the motors starting to burn out or something. Gonna get rid of it and grab another hurricane fan. I had good luck with wind devil fans for a few years but they seem to be going downhill in quality.

9 Likes

They so healthy looking bro @treetrunks

8 Likes

Thank you! I got them into the flower tent today but tomorrow is their first day of flower

10 Likes

Hindsight by Twenty20 dry sift flag and the pile it came from in the trim bin

10 Likes

Buddhas gold lol.

10 Likes

Finished trimming the rest of the hindsight tonight and sifted the trim, end up with a little over 10g of sift from a little over 60g trim plus whatever fell of while I was trimming.

9 Likes

Low grade bubble temple ball 180-160u with 44-25u

11 Likes

Nice ball man! Ive never attempted to do one great job! :fire::facepunch:

9 Likes

Thank you! I was a little surprised how well it rolled and smoked for being the lower quality pile

6 Likes

Day 4F Deleted scene high ppfd run without additional CO2, showing some signs of nutrient deficiencies so I’m going to try rasing the ec. Currently feeding at 2.4 ec 81-83f /50-52 RH same stats as the last 2 rounds with this cut except I’m at around 1350 ppfd right now and it will get up to around 1500 while it grows closer towards the light, I’ll have to dim it a bit to avg 1500 ppfd when it gets close. Avg CO2 is around 550-750 ppm.

9 Likes

Just beautiful tree…that EC would scare lots of growers to death !
It’s crazy to see the true metabolic capabilities of girls on BBP !!

8 Likes

I got the last round weighed up, 490g deleted scene and 464 hindsight total 954g and 59.625g/sq ft

9 Likes

I won a Bluelab 420 giveaway, it said up to 420 Usd worth of stuff not 100% sure what it will be yet. Edit: They let me choose the prize, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say what I picked because it hasn’t launched yet

8 Likes

I’m not sure I’ve mentioned it before on GN but anyone can get sponsored for growing on IG it just takes time and effort to get the account to where sponsors are interested. If anyone’s ever interested just let me know. It does take a fair amount of time and effort but it can definitely be worth it if your in it for the long haul.

9 Likes

I found a guy on IG who did some monitoring of CO2 with a autopot CO2 generator. It seems to be working out well for him

6 Likes