TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Thank you everyone!

I’ve been having a hell of a time trying to figure out some plumbing stuff. Basically I have a washing machine cold water in hose I want to split and add a food grade garden hose on the other end of the eye but everything uses different threads. The threads and adapters is what’s giving me the problem G, GHT ect

9 Likes

In the off chance anyone can help here the water stuff I’m working with.

Unknown ⅜ inch valve to

Aqua-Dynamic 3/8-inch Compression x 1/2-inch FIP x 16-inch Stainless Steel Faucet Flex Connector

to

½ aqua dynamic boiler drain quarter turn valve with 3/4" hose thread outlet

To

Washing machine cold water in hose

I thought about adding a garden hose splitter after the Q turn valve but Im worried that the Q turn valve isn’t low lead/drinking safe and I don’t want anything to leech overtime so I’m trying to figure out a way to split it higher up. I have no idea what I’m doing but I’m detemined :rofl::man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I don’t know exactly what you’re doing, or what you’re saying there, but it seems to me like you need a few adapters. Have you tried google? I know Zorro has a lot of stuff. I’ve had to do a lot of adapters on this boat project and usually I just Google what I need and I get lots of choices. Most of them won’t work, but usually I can find the right combination. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Google keeps giving me the wrong thread types ect. I’m sure I’ll find some combination of them that will work out eventually. I’ll check out that website and see what I can find

6 Likes

I dropped a joint of deleted scene ina cup of water, pulled it out and the anthocyanins started bleeding through the paper. Same type of thing that happened to a few people who thought someone had dyed their bud

9 Likes

Day 35 of Veg Blueberry Glue (Blueberry Muffin x Gorilla Glue) by Omuerta Genetix and Cement Shoes by Cult Classics. I found out the Blueberry Glue aka Blue Glue is the breeders cut so I’m really looking forward to getting a chance to smoke her at the end

10 Likes

Those Cult Classics keep bangin’ out, looks stellar in there :clap:

6 Likes

Thank you! @jaxsonl5

6 Likes

I have Cement Shoes, Jelly Shoes, Cement Scoop and Cheetah Shit from Cult Classics. But because I have a seed buying addiction, I have too many plants going to start any of these.

9 Likes

@sdoyle I don’t know too much about what happened between them but Cult Classics and Universally Seeded aren’t the same company. I thought they were for a while but than I found out at some point they worked together on Cult Classics but I believe Universally Seeded came about after they separated. From what I understand it was a pretty nasty split and there seems to be some bad blood between the two.

The Cement Shoes S1 is the same pack I got my keeper from, most of the phenos I see seem to be purple though

7 Likes

Yes, I just looked it up. A guy named Tommy owns Universally Seeded. He worked will Cult Classics till 2021. He left after the Cement Shoes crosses were made.

7 Likes

Same Canna content on different platforms, my IG I have 8k followers and the Reddit microgrowery group with 365k members. Just a comparison for anyone interested. Reddit Canna content can have much higher views with less work but it comes with a less loyal follower base who isn’t necessarily interested in your specific grow but just wants to browse Canna content.

8 Likes

Looks like those drippers are working well for ya!

7 Likes

Day 67 F for the Deleted Scene I harvested them today

So far the high PPFD didn’t seem to be a problem at the CO2 lvls. Im really curious to see the dry weight vs lower ppfd runs. My very non scientific opinion so far is they look bigger than normal and my hanging rack started to collapse so that’s always a good sign :rofl: I will update with the g sq ft and g per watt when I find out the dry weight

14 Likes

It’s a +1 for the very non scientific opinion for me! They look gorgeous, buds have expanded nicely.

9 Likes

Thank you! @MrMonkey420

8 Likes

What’s the best container for curing amounts past 1gal jars? I see turkey bags alot but I’m a little skeptical that their as good as glass jars. I’ve seen some people suggest food grade 5 gals but other say they don’t seal fully even with the gamma seal lids. Wondering what you guys recommend?

5 Likes

If I have a huge volume, I use buckets with gamma lids to get my moisture right. Then I go into Grove bags. Best thing I found so far for curing. They make bags for totes they make bags for buckets they make bags for 50 gallon barrels and they make bags for quarter ounce. Everything in between. if the volume is less than a # I go straight into bags after drying.
Jump on Google and look them up. :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Thank you! @happilyretired

7 Likes

You’ll love them. They’re great for long-term storage and curing. Opening and closing all the time not so much. I like the ones with the windows better because you can see what’s inside without opening. And if you’re checking the moisture, you can just put the meter in the window and you don’t have to Open it to see what the moisture is.

9 Likes