TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Jam on It by Beleaf day 23, 600 ppfd 2.2 E.c.

11 Likes

Future Harvest Nutrients offered me some samples of their Dosaline to run so I’ll be trying those out in garden really soon. https://dosaline.com/

5 Likes

Got the Dosaline nutrients today going to switch the veg run over to it in the next couple days

5 Likes

Blueberry Glue and Cement Shoes Day 57F

11 Likes

I mixed up a little bit of Dosaline at stock concentration 181grams/L tonight. It does dissolve well, seems much faster to dissolve than jacks even at a higher concentration. Switching the Veg tent over to Dosaline nutes tonight and I’m going to run it untill they’re finished to see if there’s any difference in yield, potency or terps. It costs more than Jacks so it has to preform better for me as well if I’m going to use it in the future.

9 Likes

Great looking buds @treetrunks!

7 Likes

Thank you! @sdoyle

6 Likes

Jam on it day 32, switched it over to Dosaline nutes last night

7 Likes

Cement Shoes and Blueberry Glue Day 61F

11 Likes

I ended up planting another cement shoes in Veg beside the Jam on it. I was planning on doing blueberry glue again but the clone I took wasn’t looking as healthy as I would like so I decided to run the cement shoes I had as a backup

6 Likes

In september I should be getting a mini fogger from Petra to try out. Hopefully I can get it in time for the flower tent rest. I always clean my tents with either hypochlorous or hydrogen peroxide between rounds. I’m also going to order some chemical splash goggles and an organic vapor cartridge mask for spraying the peroxide

6 Likes

Damn dats frosty AF! I bet it smells wonderful.

6 Likes

Thank you @PreyBird1 , it smells very strongly like wild blueberries. It’s not chemical smelling but it’s alot stronger smelling than the blueberries I had in my fridge. Cement shoes is smelling good to more earthy woody lemon notes

6 Likes

I have a few of the Cement Shoe crosses that I never got around to this year. I’m going to have to make it a point to do one next year. Yours really are beautiful @treetrunks!

5 Likes

Thank you @sdoyle ! I really enjoy both the Cement Shoes and The Deleted Scene (Kurple fantasy x Cement Shoes).

5 Likes

Man i got a pack of cement shoes and another they made dang i should grow some. Im just rapped up on testing my new strains.

5 Likes

Jam on it Day 52 Veg and a young Cement Shoes, tommorw will be their first day of flower

Tonight Im going to try decarbing some hash rosin I made at a friend’s yesterday and see if I can make a few carts. The bubble hash had a very high return in rosin compared to the dry sift we pressed. I’m only going to use bubble hash rosin for the carts so there’s the lowest chance of any plant matter. We pressed both both the bubble and dry sift in 25u bags double wrapped

7 Likes

There’s definitely alot I can improve on but the hash rosin carts but they seem to be working out. I’m smoking one now, it definitely hits hard and tastes strong but it’s a super dark colour. I think fresh frozen and cold storage would help lighten up the colour alot, also freeze drying vs air drying would make alot lighter colour but I don’t think I can convince myself to spend the money on one at the moment . I’ll give them a few days to see if they crash out from not long enough decarb. I also need to work on filling the carts up completely and more evenly

7 Likes

Hows it hit? Smooth, bitter, we wanna know? Lol

7 Likes

Very smooth, tastes very hashy personally reminds me of the taste brownie mix gets when I add like a oz to the box of mix. Someone I let try it said it taste like hash oil.

I’m having a bit of a problem though because it’s still so thick, I can hit them about 15-20 times and than they’ll get an air bubble near the filter so I need to let them settle or wick them again. I have 2 carts with a drop of Terps split between them that im still letting sit before I try them. Hopefully they will be slightly thinner.

The 3rd cart I’m trying now I’m giving some time between hits instead of taking 15+ hits in a row to see if that helps with the bubble.

One a sidenote trying to get it into the carts with a tiny glass syringe was a pain in the but

7 Likes