TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Thank you @happilyretired !

6 Likes

Youā€™re quite welcome. I hate going to the store, so I figure out what I have that I can use to do things. :man_shrugging::v:t3:

5 Likes

Nice glad you guys figured it out. Ive been working 12hr days its crazy. Just getting to relax now. Ive never had any fungus gnats growing in hydro yet :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Jam on it and Cement Shoes day 48

13 Likes

Wow, I hope you cloned that oneā€¦:+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

@happilyretired Unfortunately itā€™s the one Iā€™m trying to reveg a cut of because I couldnā€™t get the clone potted while I was hurt. I have 9 more seeds if it doesnā€™t work out but fingers crossed

9 Likes

Amazon.com : Ecological Labs AEL20036 Microbe Lift Mosquito Control Aquarium Treatment, 2-Ounce : Home Pest Repellents : Pet Supplies

This is liquid. Same recipe as the dunks. This also is 8% and the dunks are 3% BT.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome @Slym3r ! Thank you guys the fungus gnats wonā€™t stand a chance :deciduous_tree::mechanical_arm::green_heart:

6 Likes

@treetrunks WOWWW :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: those buds on the cement shoe cross absolutely GORGEOUS my friend! Keep up the phenomenal work!

7 Likes

I got the Cure Puck this week, in going to use it on the Jam on it when itā€™s ready. It relies on the cure/dry room environment a fair bit for Temp/RH control unlike something like a cannatrol but is capable of burping/curing a much larger amount of cannabis. Cannatrol fit about a pound, the cure puck can do 55 gallon drum plus.

So from from what I can tell it auto burps a few min a day, has min max settings so you get alot more control vs old school jar burping. For example you can set max RH at 62 and min at 59 so it will rise to 62 and than burp back down to 59.

Iā€™ll try and keep updated with it as I go, Iā€™m also going to throw some into a jar for a regular cure to compare.

6 Likes

Got the next round of clones cut last night

7 Likes

Ok so what exactly r u trying to do in dummy terms. Lol. I know a lot about running water lines ECT and can doz conversions ect but what exactly u want can u do a scab pic I can look at and get an idea of what u want. Iā€™m a look at pics and go kinda guy. Lol. Maybe we can get a solution Iā€™ll help Google or find what ya need to make it setup work. Have u dove into pex line and crimp rings to do conversions for urself. Can pretty much adapt to any and everything with the pex stuff. If u can draw a small pic I can see what u r looking to do we can .Ake this happen.

5 Likes

Thank you @Mark0427 , I ended up finding a plumber to do it and gifted him some flower for the help. I think he ended up using a 1/2 in Fip T to do the split ( not 100% sure on the fitting) and put in a potable tap.

7 Likes

Day 62F Jam on it by Beleaf, it looks like like a trichome grew more trichomes in the first picture. Unfortunately the reveg cuts didnā€™t root properly for me, hopefully there are a few more nice phenols in the pack

14 Likes

Great plant @treetrunks!

6 Likes

Wow!!!. That is the frostiest flower Ive ever seen , I need some of that in my garden :grin::grin:. Excellent job my friend :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

No doubt, one of 1 million. A commercial grower might possibly pay a whole lot of money for Fino like that. Iā€™m just guessing of course, but you never know. Total bummer you donā€™t have it still going. I donā€™t clone hardly anything unless Iā€™m gonna grow more of it or give some away.:thinking: Might need to rethink that one. It wouldnā€™t be hard for me to toss one in the bin if it was a turd. Heck, we probably throw away quite a few clones just in the pre-flip trimming. Holy cow, Iā€™m rambling. I had a little high note with my 1st cup of coffee. :yum: :v:t3:

9 Likes

I think I might try to reveg the stump with a few branchā€™s after harvest just for one more shot at keeping her around. The amount of requests Iā€™ve been getting for a clone of it is crazy easily dozens this run. Itā€™s a little depressing everytime I have to tell someone that I lost the clone while someone was taking care of my plants when I hurt my back. The worst part is that it was rooted and they just needed to be potted but atleast the rest of the plants made it Iā€™d be pretty screwed if I lost this harvest as well

8 Likes

Oh most definitely try and reveg. Get a couple 3-4 clones off her lol , reverse one and pollenate her make some fem seeds !! Keep the other clone for a mom . :grin::grin: if it was meā€¦ she definitely is frosty my friend , and I donā€™t blame the others askingā€¦Iā€™d want a clone too. I got 2 -1gallon bubble buckets left and an empty clone tent :joy::rofl: , :+1::+1::v:.

8 Likes

The cement shoes has a fair bit of purple in it be the usuaI green, itā€™s the same cut as always Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s the new nutrients or the high light in early flower.

I got both the cement shoes and Jam on it hung to dry. Iā€™m trying to reveg the stumpof the Jam on it with some lowers and I took some cuts of lower branchā€™s so hopefully one of them will work out.

I havenā€™t seen any fungus gnats for a few weeks now I think theyā€™re gone now. I caught 5 on the card the first 2 days I found them and havenā€™t seen anything since.

12 Likes