TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Someone contacted me about submitting some pictures for the Cannabis Grow Bible volume 4. Hoping it’s legit, it would be really cool to get a picture in it.

Edit: It does seem legit so far and they sent me a contract. I remember reading about another IG grower who got the same offer so I reached out to them to confirm it’s real. I’m going to wait to hear back from them before I fill anything thing out just to be safe.

4 Likes

Day 1F for Blueberry Glue (Blueberry Muffin x Gorilla Glue) by Omuerta Genetic on the left And
Deleted Scene (Kurple Fantasy x Cement Shoes) by Cult Classics on the right. Ppfd at 1300

10 Likes

Very nice @treetrunks!! I have Crosstown Traffic and Icarus from Omuerta that I’ll be doing this summer. Is this your first Omuerta?

5 Likes

Yes the is the first plant I’ve grown from him, I ran the cut once before but I think I could do a little better job with it. I have a pack of the Seroquel by him as well but I haven’t popped any yet

5 Likes

I found out the cannabis grow bible thing is legit which I’m really excited about. They won’t have to use my pictures but Im grateful for the chance at getting some in either way. I think the pictures will need to be higher quality than my phone camera for printing but I will find out more details soon

6 Likes

How long did u try and root them. If woodsy stems scrape the outer layer of stem some and try another cut. It will take a little longer to root than a normal cut prolly but hell that’s a pretty bud and worth another shot. Leave all u can at the end and try and reveg the rest of the plant let some new growth form and cut cuts from that then toss it out if need be. I’d def try and keep that one around as she is frosty queen there.

4 Likes

Thank you! I just realized I forgot to update the reveg here. The stump is doing really well and is much further ahead than the cuttings I took during flower

9 Likes

Got the current edition of The Cannabis Growers Bible today to check out

8 Likes

Blueberry Glue and Deleted Scene Day 11F

11 Likes

Oh yeah thats gonna re-veg. Fo sho!

6 Likes

Holy crap man thats a bush! Hiws the R/H? I find that if i have to many leaves it makes the humidity hard to control and its way to moist like in the 80% range.

6 Likes

52%-54 Rh I have a bunch of fans going and the inlines turned up pretty high. Im only using one dehumidifier right now so I can always turn on the other if it starts to get to high. They are going to need another major defol and lollipop later on. I did do a pretty large clean up when I flipped but they’ve grown alot

7 Likes

Ahh nice i dont have a dehumidifier. So defoliating worked for me very well. But thats a nice bush!
Good work Brudder.

8 Likes

Did a massive defol and lollipop, day 22f Blueberry Glue and Deleted Scene

10 Likes

Man @treetrunks you’ve gotten very good at the trelising. Im still trying to figure out what the hell im doing with hydro trelising im late this time as usual. I should have listened to my brother…he said once he goes to the hydro system he immediately Flips them! Most of the time hes right. He was telling me about a way to tell if the seed was male or female? He did some testing and swears by it. Im going to test it and see if it works.

9 Likes

Thank you! I try to flip when I get the first trellis filled up and the second is to keep the colas from falling over and helps me bend stuff away from the light if it gets to close

9 Likes

Day 24 Blueberry Glue and Deleted Scene. I got a dslr camera to play around with, it’s a little bit of a learning curve but I take a few thousand pics a year so I’ll get it down eventually

11 Likes

have not browsed your journal since Dec 23, lovely updates as always. Hope you share many new pictures of your grows with your new camera. I think the limit is still set to 5MB per picture. We need to update that and increase the image sizes for us to upload better quality. What is your average image size in MB, 10 - 15MB?

9 Likes

Thank you, I will definitely keep updating as I go. Avg Mb for jpegs for me is 10-15 unless it’s a closer shot or there’s less detail. Alot of my pictures are cross posts from my IG though so they get shrunk to 0.5 mb roughly on there

7 Likes

Unfortunately because of some recent news that has come to light, I will be switching up one of my mother’s and planting something different for my next run.

The clone that I had planned to plant I cannot bring myself to grow. It has been a tough few days for me and it is starting to wear on my mental health. Instead of the joy I usually feel I’m overwhelmed by negative emotions whenever I think about this plant so in the interest of keeping my garden my safe space and for my mental health I will be moving on. Im not making this post to bash anyone or spread negatively but I felt the need to explain my situation.

Something I read last night really stuck with me “If something costs you your mental health it is too expensive”.

On a more positive note here are my flowering plants Blueberry Glue and Deleted Scene Day 25 F

10 Likes