TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Day 27F Blueberry Glue and Deleted Scene

10 Likes

She’s a looker. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

8 Likes

Dayuuum. I wanna grow like you now! Fantastic work! :clap::clap: im learning though and im way behind! But im trying…:eagle:

8 Likes

Thank you! You have had a massive impact on my grows, honestly I’m just showing what I learned on GN for the most part. I start every round off with clones from the cloning method I learned from you. My before learning cloning from you and after learning from you clone pictures are insanely different in the best way

9 Likes

Day 50F Blueberry Glue and Deleted Scene

13 Likes

Now that’s impressive excellent!

10 Likes

It looks like you’re going to get some very good weight out of that. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Awesome grow @treetrunks!!

9 Likes

Looking fantastic brother

9 Likes

Got a new lens today for the camera, it’s a 100mm for macros. It will be a little while before I can do any macro work because i will need to learn focus stacking for the super close ups and I’m running around alot right now looking for a place with @bohnz

Here is another shot I took with it tonight of the Blueberry Glue

The first image with a crop( it can get alot closer I just wanted to make sure arrived safety and is working)

13 Likes

Whoa. That’s awesome!

9 Likes

I got all the camera gear, including the macro lens all Sony stuff, I bought two years ago. The thing that I found the hardest about macro, is keeping the camera steady for the shots. A tripod and setting the timer helps immensely. The set up takes a bit. my daughters and photographer, but I’m not very good at it and she doesn’t have any time to help me. So I haven’t been doing much with it for the last year. I’ve never posted any pictures from the camera because never figured out how to make The files small enough to fit on the Internet. Would you be interested in a chat between us? To discuss the ins and outs of taking pictures of this beautiful plant? Or anything else as far as it matters.

Is your camera a deal DSLR?

7 Likes

Cant get enough looking at the weight and bud sites on your grow, almost wanted to say its looking to heavy. Absolutely beautiful growing there, shared your link on my local whatsapp group.

8 Likes

I think I will definitely need a rail for the macro stacking, I have a tripod now for the DSLR but I will likely need another in the future. I’m always happy to talk plants and plant pics ect. My dlsr is pretty cheap I think the macro lens is worth more if they were both new. File size i usually use jpeg or convert the saw to a JPEG after edits and the platform I use will compress it. GN seems to do alot better with the file size it can compress since the maintenance

6 Likes

Simply perfect. The bud, the shot… :clap: :rocket: @treetrunks

7 Likes

Last close ups of the Blue Glue

12 Likes

Impressive, as always…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

The last few Blueberry Glue pictures

12 Likes

First time trying focus stacking, I think I need to take more pictures next time for the stacks. There’s a few spots that are still blurry from not having any shots with them in focus. Stacked image vs one of the pics used for the stack. Nug of Jam on it from last run

This one came out a little better

11 Likes

So fuzzy looking you got trichroms on trichromes.

9 Likes