TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

I love the turbo kloner. I use it so much. I just stuck in like 7 more clones. The plugs in hydro? Sorry i have no idea.

4 Likes

And do you use both the clonex gel and the nutrient solution @PreyBird1 ? Sorry for all the questions I’m starting to order everything today, the only problem I’m having so far is finding a park bio dome in Canada. I may have to try another brand of floating tray are there any others you guys would recommend for cloning? I’m also thinking of picking up a mondi hygrometer to throw in the domes to try and get a better idea of the humidity levels as I go.

6 Likes

Yes I do use the clonex gel and then the clonex nutrients.

6 Likes

Me too. Great stuff. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Washed about half of the runtz muffin flower from the summer grow that was in the freezer. I worked it for about 30 min without heat before pressing it into a ball to cure, came out to 27 grams plus the 4 I already smoked

10 Likes

Update on my most recent cloning attempts: still waiting on the turboKlone and clonex so I’m focusing on the dome for now. My SUPER ugly clone has shown a tiny bit of roots today, I also cut another much smaller clone a few days back and have kept it with the dome vents open. I have nursed a similarly ugly clone back to health before but I’m hoping I can get a healthier one to root

8 Likes

Got the snowcaine into the flower tent today, I usually put both strains in at the same time and they’ll be roughly the same height but the snowcaine is about 2 weeks behind from a pump problem early on. I definitely vegged the cement shoes too long as well I wasn’t expecting her to get so large

9 Likes

The snowcaine V2 and the cement shoes are both doing great, the snowcaine is 2 weeks behind and still needs to finish stretching and the cement shoes is on Day 22 of flower. I know the distance from the light isn’t ideal but in hoping she’ll be able to close the distance in the next 2 weeks.

I also ordered some High CFM clips from @CoyoteCody for both of tents. I haven’t got around to getting the PVC for the bars so I put a few pipes I had laying around on the clips. I love the drop in style so I can quickly move/remove the bars as needed to access the plants if needed.

I’m still waiting for the turboKlone ( there was an issue with customs and it has been resent ). I also worked out a deal with someone close by to be able to cut/keep clones around that won’t affect my plant count. Looking forward to some much needed practice at cloning. I’ve also stuck my ugly clone into a mason jar to play around with kratky style hydroponics while I wait for another clone to root for veg.

9 Likes

Glad they are working good for you!!

7 Likes

How to light proof a flower tent by Treetrunks

Covered the whole tent in 6 mil black and white poly

The kratky Jar clones roots are looking great but the leaves are still pretty rough, hopefully I can figure out what strength to be feeding her while she still has leaves

7 Likes

Cement shoes Day 27 of Flower

Got an ethos POTG and a 10th planet started in the Veg tent, all four strains that I have going right now are from chitownseeds

12 Likes

Wow, that Cement Shoes turned into quite a beautiful lady!

Congratulations Tree!

7 Likes

Came across a different method of drying hash today using a Buchner funnel, it is not as effective as a freeze dryer but it is much cheaper to setup. The main equipment used is a funnel, a beaker and an air pump to pull a vac. Credit goes to Shango from shaping fire and Tyler Markwart Removing Water from Ice Water Hash with the Büchner Funnel Technique - YouTube

5 Likes

The 2 ethos are making progress, they were a bit underfeed but should be ok now. The ugly clone in the kratky Jar has some fresh growth and the flowering snowcaine and cement shoes are coming along nicely although I really messed up the plant spacing in the tent.

15 Likes

Looking pretty sweet :money_mouth_face::100::100:

6 Likes

Cement Shoes is on Day 67 of flower and almost finished, I’m thinking she’s going around 70 days just watching the trichs and waiting.

Snowcaine is on day 51 of flower

Planet of the Grapes is on day 41 of veg and 10th planet is on day 40 of veg. I was having trouble keeping the leaves dry so I added another fan for circulation and get the leaves moving more today

17 Likes

@treetrunks , Just all around beautiful !! Getting the most out of that tent!!

Just curious if you’re going to be able to do an outside grow this year!?

8 Likes

I think I’m going to try to do one or two outside this year and keep the rest indoors, the backyard of the place I’m at now isn’t as private as last year

8 Likes

Got a little over 1.5 lb off the cement shoes and she smokes great, to buy this legally where I am instead of growing it myself would cost me over $7500. The snowcaine is on Day 60 of flower and almost ready to harvest but it much smaller, she had very little strech during flower even compared to the indica dominant strains I’ve grown

The plants in the veg tent are nice and healthy and almost ready for the flower tent. I’m still working on the airflow in the veg tent there’s 3 fans in there currently.The planet of the grapes is almost touching the walls of the tent and the 10th planet has much tighter node spacing.

The next round will probably be the kratky Jar cement shoes and a seed I have yet to choose but I’m leaning towards Hindsight from twenty20.

I change the water in the jar once a week or whenever the level gets low. She’s been growing under a cloning light on shelf. This probably isn’t the best way to keep genetics around as there’s a risk of root rot but takes up minimal space. I’m planning on taking some cutting of the POTG tonight to put into the turboKlone with some clonex gel and nutrients.

14 Likes

Congratulations Tree!!
Really looking forward to watching your hydro grow !

6 Likes