Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Damn i think im gonna buy one of those bowl trimmers. @nacho151 or @happilyretired has one an swears by it.
I got some big juicy test strain buds to chop in 2 days.

9 Likes

I’m seriously contenplatin on one also. Dude, I can’t stand trimming. I fucking hate it. My friend says it’s meditation for him. To me it’s pure misery

9 Likes

I was trimming thinking. Damn… If prey only had some of these nugs he would live it. I haven’t smoked any big buds. They still smell green. But those smaller nugs have dried and started to cure. That glass jar is stank. And them little buds got me super high. It’s couple of hits and my lungs can’t take it.

10 Likes

I have the Tom’s Tumbler and @happilyretired has a Tom’s Tumbler and a bowl trimmer. I know he likes using both of them.

10 Likes

Lol she’s an ex foreign legionair maybe :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

This is what I do, I like you Prey use multiple pair, but I have a old square nylon container and I fill it until it coveres the blades with 90% rubbing alcohol. I just dump em in the container in the back and take from the front, it melts it off with no scrubbing long before I get through the 8 pair I have.

Marty

10 Likes

@ultrapuff damn she looks tasty nice work bro

10 Likes

She’s so fire bro. Ud love it homie. Very sank and fruity and her high is awesome for my anxiety and back pains. Strong :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

@ultrapuff definitely need a strain for pain bro hardout

4 Likes

King kong veg leaf and king kong flower skinny leaf. Same plant.

5 Likes

King kong test tent doing pretty good despite all the mishaps. Some top buds did suffer from being too close to the light. Lower buds seem denser and more well developed. Not as fox tailie. She smell like skunk. She will most likely be a week 10 harvest. She’s on day 44. I can definitely see her going till day 70. This isn’t the best light so she will do alot better in the big tent. This should show me about 70% potential.

@preybird1

7 Likes

Looking good for what it is… right! They dont look that bad man.

7 Likes

I think the king Kong got shocked by the lost of power couple of weeks back. We had some rainy weather and I got home one day and the lights were off. Then the power came back on and the lights turned on for a few hours and the timer went off. She was all last week kinda not doing anything. These week she kinda started to bud again. So, in other words. My small tent wasn’t big enough for her. She got light stressed by being to close to the light and from the power turning on and off. Lower nugs look way better then top ones. I think it was a good learning experience before I grew her in the big tent. Will make adjustments so she’s doing awesome next round. Bout to post pics of her clones next.

7 Likes

I bet she tried to reveg. That cycle is 10days. Then she realized the light was the same and vegged to flower 10days man. So 14-20days she was switching and switching back. You can extend growth this way and you can screw up things. Lol i know this because i played with GLR light schedule. I fucked up and revegged 35 plants at once! Lol it was shitty and funny also GLR messes with all my other projects so i try not to use it!

8 Likes

Yeah… I she looks like she’s stopped at week 5 and started back. Very weird nugs at the top. But if she continues to bud it will be cool… She smells like straight armpits.

6 Likes

Keep an eye on this. Ive had a few strains that react oddly to light intensity. Notably i had this pirates cake London poundcake and wedding cake. It grew like shit close to the light stringy and like foxtail. Lower nugs looked like larf also. Middle buds were really nice! It was all light height. But i was NOT super impressed with the strain enough to start trying to determine what it really wanted in terms of like the light height and intensity. And i wasnt going to get a parr meter. But it becoming more important to me now to know for sure whats going on so i can adjust properly ti see if i can improve the grow that much more. Because all the little things together make a big change over time and contributes to a better overall outcome.

9 Likes

I hope I can do better with her in the big tent. Because this I have 5 king Kong clones and 3 chunky monkey almost ready for flower. And I depend on this big tent to do good so, let’s try some adjustments and see how she does with better conditions. :pray:t3:

9 Likes

5 King kong and 3 Chunky monkey clones are about 2 weeks away from flower. Chunky monkey are in the back and the tallest.

9 Likes

2 days after transplant. They got topped and are looking very happy.

11 Likes

So… Definitely showing signs of reveg and now flower again. Lucky for me she didn’t hermie on me. But now I’m not sure what week I’m on. Ima have to play this out by eye. One good thing is her buds are now getting pretty big. I wonder how long she’s Goin to flower. I can see how some people would use this light stress for making your buds bigger. Having the right pheno that can handle light stress without turning to a hermie or just stopping flower períod. You can make your plants stop flower week six and starting over 10 days after and packing on some more weight and getting another 4 to 5 weeks of extra bud growth. Just something to think about.

10 Likes