Underwater/Overwater other?

Well sir I don’t see how you can help me as I’m growing unassuming plants NOT GIANT TREES, HOLY HELL MAN ONE OF THOSE LOOKED 12 FEET TALL. Thank you for the offer though, I may take you up on it if I can grow some autos outside in the winter sun, but those would be autos so even I should know when.

3 Likes

Man I want to grow again. It’s still 90 degrees here (thanks global warming) but it’ll drop soon. I suppose they don’t make autoflower clones? I was hoping to get cheap cbd fast autoflower seeds while there’s still sun but all the websites seem to charge 20 bucks shipping for 3 seeds, take a month to arrive, and/or require a wire transfer/bitcoin payment? Any legit seed dealers in california?

4 Likes

Well not in Cali but @automatik with chitownseeds has a fabulous reputation here and a great inventory…I’m surprised you haven’t run into him here…perhaps if I tag him in he’ll give you more info…his website is Chitownseeds.com can’t go wrong !!

6 Likes

Last day of my Super Lemon Haze and me

6 Likes

Ha! Totally get the finger thing!! I finally started wearing a glove on my left hand. As much as I wanted to get that resin off my fingers, I just couldn’t. Plus, on one of my chop days, I stupidly rubbed my eyes. Now I know … your plant is gorgeous!

5 Likes

How sweet of you to interpret it that way. No, it smells so good it’s like candy. I can’t believe how delicious it smells and keep smelling my hands, but I think I may be going crazy because nonsmokers I ask say it smells skunky. I think they can’t tune out the general smell and take note of the specific breed aroma or something. Thank you she got real beautiful at the end. I went with dry trim so I’m also in trim jail now. Ugh, why can’t we just give people leafy weed?
I’m supposed to cut away the tiny little leaves coated in crystals and leave only the buds right?

4 Likes

What part of California are you in north central or south? I’m right smack dab in the middle.

4 Likes

Pretty middle myself up in Orangevale. Going to try to grow 3 auto feminized caramelicious ASAP, think it’ll work?
https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/auto-caramelicious-feminized

imageimage

Or am I leaning too heavily on the word “siberian” ruderalis?

3 Likes

Of the autofem Caramelicious seeds 3 out of 4 sprouted. The first 2 were planted Oct 20th,the third on the 29th. I sure hope they finish before it gets too cold.

4 Likes

Caramelicious using natural lighting for the winter. Hope they stay warm enough. Kinda makes me wish there was a ghetto grow setup competition for us lazies. Winner wins most pitied plants.

5 Likes

I’m laughing b/c this past Spring, I put my seedlings out and didn’t trust the sun would keep my plants warm and sunny so I put foil and foil pans all around them. Pretty ghetto looking. But @OlyBoy laughed at me (or was it WITH me?), so I guess I can now laugh at/WITH you!!

Hey, at least you’re growing. With my perfectionistic leanings, sometimes I don’t get projects off the ground if I don’t have the materials in advance. Which means I just need to jump in and then get what I needed as I needed it or I’ll never get anything started. Which means ghetto setup sometimes.

3 Likes

It was with you, for sure!

I’m just wondering how much more reflective stuff you have! I’ve been following along for a few months and I’m always impressed with your ingenuity. Great job!

5 Likes

Lol I’m too lazy not to be clever but too dumb to do things the smart way. Mylar is cheap on Amazon, but probably still more expensive than I could sell my anemic grow for -which I have no intention of even doing. Thanks for following along I really like this hobby and community, and know that my minimal effort approach will eventually pull every possible obstacle onto the path.

4 Likes

Three sisters 2 planted together, one a few days later in near identical conditions.

I worry the roots dry out the area around themselves faster than the winter sun evaporates the soil.

I don’t remember my previous plants looking this…nutty, is that because it’s an autoflower?

Tiny little stem, thin as a toothpick almost and a lot of leaves :confused: A wind problem? I figured they were outdoorish I didn’t need to fan them (didn’t want to make them any colder)

3 Likes

WTH… …hhhhmmmm don’t know if that one’s auto or transgendo,or aacey dooosie but don’t recon I’ve ever seen girly parts like them before…I know I’m old and it’s been awhile …but damn that’s some odd lookin girlie parts !! FWIW

3 Likes

It’s a boy if you don’t want seeds throw it away immediately.

3 Likes

this should be the title of my book.

4 Likes

But they were feminized seeds and this is the :sob: only one that’s growing well, they’re just giant buds I say, they’ll open up bursting with sticky resin, yeah resin pods, must be a whole new evolution, that’s what’s going on here! I’d let you guys have some of the new resin pod cannabis seeds for your grows, but unfortunately I don’t have any males so there won’t be any seeds, is it too late in the grow to clone?

3 Likes

Is this a misprint?
This plant is a male. You can grow it out and collect the pollen and let use it later if you want. Or leave it in there with the ones you got and you will have crosses of what you have. Feminized seeds are about 99% female maybe even a little bit higher. But the occasional male sneaks in there every once in a while. That is why you always always check every plant for pistols when you initiate flowering.

5 Likes

Ain’t that the way it always seems ! love you attitude, but don’t despair…it’s nothing you did and EVERYONE gets a male once in awhile…shit happens !

At least you know what to look for…you may want to search the website because many growers have shown pictures of how to determine the sex of your plants long before they get to your stage…that way you can free up grow space, or if your interested in harvesting pollen, at least isolate them from the rest of your plants!

Good luck in the future !

PS if you find a market for those ‘resin pods’ be sure and let the community know ! I’m sure there’s lots of growers that would like to take advantage of that market !!!

6 Likes