Ventana Plant Science

Hello everyone, new grower, I plan on using the Ventana plant line 6 parts, Any helpful suggestions from anyone out who has use. Also there is different feed charts one is (ec) other one (ppm)2021,suggestions?I will be growing in Tupur royal gold coco. Thanks

7 Likes

Nice. Never heard of the nutes or coco but gonna follow along quietly and see what it’s about. Best I can say is talk to manufacturer of nutes and see what they recommend and make sure u mix it all in the correct orders as some nutes will leavh to others if not put in in a certain way or order. Like silica first calmag second then their main nutes parts in the order they have set. If u ever mix a bicker and it looks like u have clumps floating something bonded with another chemical and those that leached with each other will become obsoleted to the plant and do a bad buildup on the soil causing issues. Good luck.

5 Likes

@3daydan Happy New year to you! My name is Marco, and I am part of the marketing team here at Ventana Plant Science. It looks like Mike and Nate have shared some great information on our products. One question I was hoping you could answer was how you came across our products. It will help us with our marketing efforts if we know which channels are the most effective. Thank you for taking the time! And if you still have any more questions about our line of products, please feel free to reach out directly and I can set up a call with the team. marco@growershouse.com.
Cheers,
M

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Growers Network family. We are very glad you are here. Look at the video and let us know if you have any questions. @mike.c

6 Likes

Thanks , Just trying to get my ducks before I start new grow, I’m sure to have more questions along the way.

5 Likes

My bad, Just trying to get my ducks in order ( a little slow this am)

4 Likes

Hi @3daydan

You cant go wrong with Ventana. There are a couple growers that have used the the nutrient line and documented the grows on GN. Below is the full range from growershouse.com.

https://growershouse.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?c2c_brand=10102&q=ventana

Below are a couple of links:

2 Likes

Thanks, I have read these, I’m really excited about trying this product.

4 Likes

Please post a journal, would love to see your results. Happy growing.

5 Likes

I hope to start one soon. Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks for the backup, I appreciate it as a new grower. I decided on your product after doing some research on different nutrients I found on line. I 'm looking forward to using them on my first coco grow. 3DayDan

| marcofilmco
January 2 |

• | - |

@3daydan Happy New year to you! My name is Marco, and I am part of the marketing team here at Ventana Plant Science. It looks like Mike and Nate have shared some great information on our products. One question I was hoping you could answer was how you came across our products. It will help us with our marketing efforts if we know which channels are the most effective. Thank you for taking the time! And if you still have any more questions about our line of products, please feel free to reach out directly and I can set up a call with the team. marco@growershouse.com.
Cheers,
M

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback Dan!
Cheers,
M

2 Likes