Welcome to the Freakshow

Can’t wait to be able to get a nice flower light. Your work looks great as always. Cheers mate. And I’ll be watching

6 Likes

Curious about your final thoughts of this light at the end of the grow! But you’re moving your ladies under a different light for flowering, was it?

5 Likes

@MrMonkey420 , yessir I have the new light in the veg room to help with summer heat, IN the flower room, I am running a discontinued LED from BC Blondes and a 4 foot cool tube with a 1K HPS in each end mounted vertically with plants around it. much more efficient. I put (well i try) to harvest every 2 weeks nd put new plants in to replace.

@cloudkandy , again this light is for veg. Hopefully this fall I’ll be getting a couple 8 bar Mammoth lights for the flower room to replace the cool tube.

6 Likes

:dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: PICTURES! Lol haha that’s awesome homie. I’ve always played with the idea in my head of putting a light on every wall + top in a 4 or 5 feet tent. Light coming from all 5 faces!!! Haha.
Now show us that powertube homie!

6 Likes

I’ll try to get a couple tonight

6 Likes

yeah dude i am way too high to get pics tonight…

6 Likes

@MrMonkey420 , i got a couple shots for ya.

this shows the base i built for the vertical cool tube. ventilation comes in along the floor.

And ventilation then goes out the top then over to a 10 inch inline fan

you can see the tube in the back with the top bulb. There’s a 1K watt HPS in each end of this light. I can grow 5-6 foot tall plants with this picture getting good buds from top to bottom.

16 Likes

@cloudkandy , I spoke with the breeder/friend yesterday and Madmartigan is Purple Punch x Indiana Bubblegum x C99. the possibilities have me more than a little excited.

8 Likes

actually, Madmartigan is Purple Punch x Indiana Bubble Gum x Cinderella man (Lemon Tree x Indiana Bubblegum x C99), made by a friend in Colorado

8 Likes

LOL, perhaps C99Candy Store !

9 Likes

Sounds very interesting. Always enjoy your grows as said above. You rock dude.

8 Likes

Freak how many rooms you have? I scroll fast like sometime when I’m baked… (most the time) so I’m guilty of not paying attention so well & mixed with the hyperactivity… LoL a lot gets by me. I always thought you were one room?

10 Likes

i have a veg room where i also keep my mother plants, a workroom where i mix nutes, has a sink with running RO (cold side, form my Hydrologic evolution RO filter system) and tap (hot side of the faucet) and I also pot up here so my coco and dirt and pot are in here, and a 10 x 16 flower room with a 1K watt BC Blondes LED (horizontal) and a 4 foot cool tube with a 1K watt HPS in each end mounted vertically with plants around it. The flower room is cooled with an 18K BTU fujitsu mini split AC.

for some reason, I’m not able to upload pics at the moment. My computer is very out of date

10 Likes

@MrMonkey420 , if you go back to Jan 11, you’ll see more of my big light set up.

finally replaced my filters - 2 RO membranes and a chlorine prefilter, to the tune of $438. I gotta say I love my RO system. It fills a 2.5 gallon jug in about a minute and a half. My time is valuable. I don’t have time to wait around for a tiny system to fill a garbage can then dip my jugs ibto that for Ro water. I have this evolution filter hooked up to a sink where RO water is the cold side of the faucet nd Tap is the hot side. in the 8-9 years I have had this RO system, this is the second time I’m replaced the filters. not bad.

10 Likes

new mac should be here tomorrow so I’ll be able to post pics again.

9 Likes

I’m expecting a ‘new’ aka ‘refurbished’ mac, too!! Can’t wait. My elderly cat puked on my MacBook Pro in March. Can’t afford it but I need it so bad! Yay for you!

9 Likes

Well friends, it’s been a long hot summer so far. I’m so glad I pulled the trigger on the big LED for the Veg room. My electric bill dropped a hundred a month since. Temps in the veg room are still way too high though, but it’s also been in the high 90’s topping out of 104 last week.

New iMac is up and running and I love it. I do miss the 2 TB hard drive my last one had but I did pick up a 4 TB external drive to store my movies and pics on.

'The garden s cruising right along. Just went through some LA Confidential. Still one of my top 5 favorites. Very chill, happy, can have inspiring conversations but nothing hurts. Beautiful strain. I kept 3/4 zip for myself.

11 Likes

3 berry noir hit the flower room with a big G13Hashplant a couple days ago. Smoked some of the C99 a harvested a couple weeks ago. She’s delicious (tropical citrus) and the smoke was stupid. Had trouble sleeping though.

11 Likes

Where did you get the cherry noir Freak? You paid $600 for 5 seeds did you?? I’d having a cloning mother for 5 years … LoL

12 Likes

Yeah man you ain’t kidding! Every Grower pal I had here on GN would have a cut (wink wink) what if…what if.
Gotta keep that mother werkin, like a clone pimp an all.

9 Likes