What else do you grow in your garden?

Tomatoes :smiley:

5 Likes

tomatoes, green pepper, onions, carrots & eggplant,
soon I will have some more varieties.

5 Likes

first pic is oriental salad/stir fry greens and second is super food greens used for cover crop while pots are not in use

6 Likes

Starting strawberry seeds today as well.need a trip to town to get some other options that will grow under artificial light

2 Likes

Some cat nip 2nd yr!

These baby garlic’s are 224 days into there grow! They are from Washington State university. Called a “Nootka Rose”

My giant Rhubarb! 3rd yr its a beast in summer!

My 3 honey berry bushes. Saved from the deer!! And we got berries forming.

My hardy kiwi vine. A mated pair.

6 Likes

salad greens are taking off

5 Likes

What are the small sprouts peppers ?

5 Likes

Catnip!

My Rhubarb.

My honey berry bushes. I have 3 so they get pollinated and produce berries. 2 already make a wonderful grape/blueberry cross flavored berries. There cold hardy down to -30 below. Amazing berry bushes!

My nootka Rose garlics 260 days old. Almost ready to save some for next year.
Just getting started for the season.

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Well, that one month hypothesis blew up, didn’t it?

In the GrowHouse I have strawberries, both in a tower and in the ground. I also have leaf lettuce and parsley, romaine and basil are going in in a week (started in kitchen). Two kinds of pear tomatoes go in this week, too (in pots with dripper).

On the patio I have the herbs the javelina don’t destroy; thyme, rosemary, greek & italian oregano, chives, chiltepin peppers and sage.

In one of our gardens, we have a big peach tree, but, it was not intentional. I sat and ate peaches in a chair on the porch and threw the pits into the garden. It grew and produces incredible free-stone peaches.

We have an apple and pomegranate trees, but the birds get most of all of those.

4 Likes

My peppers aren’t looking all that happy… what do you think? Maybe it’s just not warm enough yet. I can grow decent weed but struggling with peppers

6 Likes

Well a couple stray potatoes made it thru winter and started to grow.

4 Likes

We grow everything on Monkey Mountain

5 Likes

okra,tomatoes, squash,peas , corn, Rosemary , mint,p nuts…
watermelon cantaloupe , strawberry…

2 Likes

Awesome gardening pictures everyone. Revegged some tomatoes haha bushy plant, potatoes, cabbage, Corn, carrots and a few other things on the way.

I really hate outdoor growing though cannot control everything and the pests suck.

2 Likes

The outdoor garden is where I relax ,no worries mate. Fresh garden food is the best. Growing varietys of plants makes one a better cannabis grower.
Ace

1 Like

I currently just started my other garden maybe a week or so ago in the first pic I have 2 Habenero peppers along with some pineapple sage. Next pot is 3 pineapple lillies. The last pot is Queen of Hearts Petunias. Yes they need water and I’m doing that currently. Any environment friendly ways to rid of leaf eating bugs and birds?

6 Likes

We grow a few different things here in the garden. While we eat everything we grow most is sold here on the property or taken to market. Its my full time job.

I’ll try to help conserve server space and stop there with the pics. Currently have somewhere between 1-2 acres under cultivation not including apples, pears, peaches and cherry orchard. Also not included are the strawberry, blue berry, raspberry and blackberry patches. We also have large sections for sweet corn, mellows and pumpkins. 30" x 40’ beds somewhere around 110 of them. 20x40 hight tunnel also. Somewhere around 30 chickens. We don’t eat them just for eggs. Hope to add a couple goats, a cow and a pig before the year is up.

15 Likes