What is happening to the leaf ? Pls help

If you plan on putting her outside, I would do the reverse for now… Try to get tighter nodes for now and when you put her outside her branches should be sturdier… imo…
Because once outside, she will grow very big, very fast usually…
So, I would leave the lights as they are now if you are happy with your plant!

4 Likes

:open_mouth: alright will do that. Thank you :pray: :smile:
hopefully the weather will be ok :joy:

2 Likes

@kapouic Just one other thing :smiley: I have a few mini fans beside it (from PC cooler xd) - that doesn’t do much tho - and one big cooling fan. Do you think that I should keep the big fan on so that the plant grow stronger and has better air circulation (tho lower humidity right) or do you think that I should turn it off, but than the temperature raises up to 29 celsius ? :smiley:

3 Likes

I think you would be better to leave the fan on if you don’t have any controllers…

These are really effective and not too expensive!

If you can’t get controllers, no worry. Just leave the fans on and you can raise the humidity by hanging some wet towels in your grow room, or leaving a bucket of warm water in your grow room… :nerd_face:

And, as long as I’m sharing that link… you might want to read @TrashPanda’s journal. She’s on her first grow too and had a lot of the same questions your having now… It might give you ideas!

And, as usual on a growers forum, if you can’t find something, don’t hesitate to ask :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Alright thanks again :smiley: will look into that

3 Likes

Feel free to follow my journal! Happy Growing!

4 Likes

Your soil look really wet, and I think u have a small deformity ,not a huge issue. Let your plant dry up some between watering.if the problem progresses snap new photos and let us know .

4 Likes

@TrashPanda I have been just reading it :smiley: will follow, thx

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog :open_mouth: alright, will wait a bit until I water it again. Will be in touch how it progresses. Ty

3 Likes

If you have a microscope (which you should have), I would like to see a snapshot of the underside of that leaf, that would for sure rule out leaf miner(s)

4 Likes

Well… I do not have a microscope … like I said, I do not have any special accessories for this, since this is the first time I am growing cannabis.
The underside of the leaf looks completely normal, if that is enough

4 Likes

It is if you know what to look for :wink: you should invest in something like this

A great investment :wink:

6 Likes

To help with any future problems…

With the bloated looking leves I feel theres too much water somwhere. Weather in the air or soil. If the humidity is low then you could be watering too often.
It is hard to diagnose a plant fron a photo. Have a look at the link and see what you think…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like spider mite damage to me.i don’t think thrips too spotty

4 Likes

Ye actually that was the first website I visited :smiley: among many others but I only found the leaf minor and nothing similar. And it is possible that I am overwatering it a bit. Is the correct measuring technique the first 2 inches of soil, whether it is dry or wet ?

@piper I have seen that microscope also used for determining the maturity of the buds right (if I will get there :smiley: ), so that would be useful :thinking: (as soon as I have some money tho xd)

But couldn’t that be from light somehow ? I have one 25 W, 8W and another 18W LED about 10cm right above it. I know it is very close but I thought that as long as the plant thrives it is alright :smiley: I am afraid of losing some light with greater height.

5 Likes

The stem is purple on some parts (upper) and the main stem has some weird green stripes, as if it would be scratched :open_mouth:
Is it somehow related to the leaf ? Can it be from the light ? I don’t think its genetics I have looked up pictures of some young plant of the same strain and it was completely green :scream: :sweat:

@kapouic @piper @oldguy

2 Likes

Personally, I never bothered with purple stems… I’m not sure if it’s supposed to tell me something or not…
I always thought that it was just the branches that were getting stronger and thicker… but I very well might be wrong…
All I know is that I’ve had it on a lot of my plants and it didn’t slow anything down…

I will look it up and share what I find, unless someone, who has the answer, chips in! :nerd_face:

4 Likes
2 Likes

ye I read this a moment ago but they say that it could be everything or nothing so I am a bit confused :smiley: Maybe I am just overreacting but I am very afraid that something will happen :grimacing:
Do you think the close lights aren’t a problem ?

3 Likes